Daddy Nik...

Nik and I had been up most of the night trying to get an answer out of this guy and he wasn't speaking to any of us, I heard the twins and I smiled as I turned my husband and smiled, "I have them love, make him speak" I said to him and turned to walk out of the room, I heard them in the living room and noticed that Mattie was sat there with Lexi and she was laid over him, I slammed the door closed and she jumped off my son and sped to the other side of the room and I smirked, "I see were making yourself comfy on my son" I said to her and Mattie looked up, "mum" he said and I smirked as I walked over to the twins and smiled as they were now quiet they had seen me. I turned to Lexi and smiled, "you think that Nik will let you date his son" I asked and she smirked, "Matthew can do as he pleases he is an adult" she said to me and I smiled, "sure, NIKLAUS" I shouted and smirked as Mattie sped in front of me, "Mum please" he said and Nik walked in and growled, "why do you have to shout my full name" he asked me and I smiled as I looked to him, "because I knew you would come that way" I said to him and he smirked, "what's up" he asked and I turned to Mattie, "you want to tell him" I asked and he looked to him and smiled, "I'm dating Lexi" he said and I watched as Nik turned to her and growled, I heard her squeak and I smirked, "break his heart or upset him and I will set his mother on you" Nik said and she nodded, "welcome to the family" Nik said and turned to me, "ill be downstairs" he said and I nodded watching as he left the room, Mattie looked to me, "he took that really well" he said to me and I laughed, "wait for it" I said and mum looked confused, I heard as this hunter screamed out and Nik laughed, "that is why Nik deals with this not me" I said and Lexi looked to me, "you don't mind that I am dating your son" she asked and I looked to her, "you have been a good friend to him over the years and I am grateful for that as is Nik" I explained and she nodded, "which is why you have this chance, break his heart and well your being running for your life from this family" I explained to her and she nodded, "fair enough" she said and I smiled, "have fun, Mattie call me when your brother or sister is awake please" I asked.

Mattie smiled and nodded, "of course" he said to me and I walked out of the room and down to where this hunter was, "well are we speaking yet" I asked and he looked to me, "bite me bitch" he said to me and I smirked, "such a foul mouth" I said to him and turned to Nik, "so you get your anger out on him" I asked and he nodded. I turned to the hunter and smiled, "so this tattoo" I started and he looked to me and smiled, "will be added to when I kill you and this idiot" he said to me and I laughed, "aww that's not nice, we only want some answers" I said to him and he looked to me, "I'm going to kill you and all your species" he snarled at me and I looked to him, "sure you are" I said and waved my hand watching as a ring of fire went around him. He looked to me and I smirked, "yep im the tribrid and my husband is the hybrid" I explained and his eyes went wide and for the first time that night he looked scared, "aww finally something right" I said and looked to him, "the tattoo" I snarled.

He looked to me and sighed, "your friend said that he liked the ink I had, only a hunter potential can see it" he said to me and I looked to Nik and smirked, "of course little gilbert would be a hunter potential" I said to him and he laughed, "and does this tattoo still show a map" Nik asked and I looked to him, "I'll explain later love" he said to me and I nodded, "yeah to the cure" he said to us and I laughed, "the cure, to what" I asked and he looked to me, "vampirism" he said to me and I looked to him, "sure" I said and turned to Nik, "I am going to have a chat with the others" I explained and he nodded as I walked out. I thought back to the conversation that I had just had with this idiot and frowned, I don't think that there could be a cure but there again I haven't lived as long as Nik and the others, I sighed and looked to my family as I walked in, "the tattoo leads to a cure" I asked and it was Elijah that looked to me, "it's a myth Anna-Beth" he said to me and I looked over, "which had to come from somewhere, I mean thinking about it I always remember Katherine going on about it for some reason" I explained and he sighed, "she wanted a family once and might still do" he said to me and I smirked, "yeah because she's mother of the year" I said and he smirked, "anything else come from him" Elijah asked and I shook my head, "realised that he is going to be dead soon, anything to show how I can kill him without getting cursed" I asked and Finn smiled, "there might be something in here" he said to me passing me a really old grimour, "it was our mothers before she met father" he explained.