Family Time...

Sorry i havent updated this story in a couple of months have had writers blockvand had a baby in Jan so haven't had much time for writing. hope you enjoy the new part :D

---------------------------------------------------

Mary's POV

I looked down to my daughter and couldn't help the smile that came to my face it was a miracle that John and I was getting a second chance with our daughter and I was hoping that this would bring us even closer as I have a feeling that she is still hiding some things from us and that she is scared of what we would think of her.

I looked over to John and smiled as he was speaking to Elijah as they were trying to come up with a plan to keep Nik and Beth safe at all times as even though they are adults they have there toddler bodies which means that they could still get into some trouble, I chuckled and pushed the pram over to Rebekah who was holding on to Nik's hand, "Mary are you okay" Rebekah asked me.

I smiled and nodded, "John and Elijah are arguing over the protection for them and I can see that Sam, Dean and Matthew are getting frustrated" i explained.

she nodded and we stopped as she turned to the others and smiled, "okay so I have an idea and i think that we need to sit down and get the information around all of us and include Beth and Nik" Rebekah said.

I watched as we all nodded and we walked over to the cafe and sat down outside where we knew that people wouldn't be able to hear Beth and Nik, I bent down and unclipped Beth and placed her down on my lap and smiled as Nik was sat on Elijah's lap looking at us, "okay so when we are out and about i think that it would be best for us to pretend that Nik is also your child that way it isn't going to bring any unwanted attention to us, also I need you three to calm down because you getting frustrated and annoyed is going to bring attention to us" Elijah said to us and looking over to Sam, Dean and Matthew.

"of course, I am just worried about them as I am due brothers or sisters in a couple of months" Matthew said.

I smiled and took a hold of his hand, "I promise that we will get your parents back to normal for you Matthew" John said.

he nodded and I looked down to my daughter and noticed that she was frowning, "Beth baby what's wrong" I asked my daughter.

Beth looked to me and nodded, "sleepy" she said.

I smiled and nodded as I got up with her and placed her down in the pram and covered her with a blanket so she would stay warm and pulled the hood over her so the sun would stay out of her eyes, I pulled the pram over to me and walked back and forth so it would help her sleep.

Dean walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "I'll walk around with her so she can sleep and you can speak to them without being distracted" Dean said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "of course take your brother and nephew with you as it will keep protection for beth" i said.

they nodded and I watched as they walked away and I turned back to the others and smiled, "okay so any ideas on turning them back in to adults and roughly how long because I have a feeling that they are going to be happy about being children for long and with the people trying to kill my daughter it wouldn't be long before someone figures out that they are them" i explained.

John looked over to Elijah and he nodded, "so we have been speaking about the safety of them while like they are like this, so we have come up with a plan of taking them away from mystic falls and taking them some place safe until we can get them back to normal" John explained.

Rebekah and Kol looked over and frowned, "were would we take them where no one would find them, because I tell you now that Beth and Nik have made some enemy's over the years" Kol said.

John smirked, "blue earth, we have a friend there who will keep them safe and is big enough for us all to be there together" i explained.

they nodded and I noticed that Finn was really quiet, looking over to him I noticed that Nik had crawled into us lap and had fallen to sleep, he looked over to me and smiled, "anything to keep them safe" he said and got up walking back and forth with Nik in his arms.

we nodded and all got up to get some food while the kids were asleep and I knew that John and Elijah would keep on planing a safe place for them.