The Big Talk

I hadn't really come out of the room that Nik and I share since I had the episode of rage as I was terrified that I was going to hurt someone and I didn't want to hurt anymore because I couldn't control the anger I was feeling towards Lillian and Elena. So here I was locked in the bedroom refusing to speak to anyone.

I could hear them downstairs worried about me and I knew that sooner or later I would have to speak to someone and I knew that Nik was worried about me, I sighed as I got up and walked over to the dressing table and sat down looking into the mirror and smirking, something was always changing about me and it was just so hard to come to terms with. I missed my dark hair and realised that with the dark hair I would look like my brother Sam and my father, but with the blonde I look like my mother and Dean. I missed my brother Damon and hoped that he would forgive me for being the bitch to him, I heard footsteps up the stairs and knew that it was Nik coming to try and speak to me and I knew that he wouldn't be afraid to kick the door down either, so either way I would be speaking to someone today about all of this.

"Beth love, please speak to me" Nik asked.

I turned in the chair and knew that this was not worth the argument, "the doors unlocked" I said and turned back to the mirror.

Nik walked in and closed the door behind him and walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled me into his chest and smiled at me through the mirror, "do you want to speak about it love" he asked me.

I was shocked and I think it showed on my face as he smirked, "yeah I can talk" he said to me.

I chuckled and turned around so I was facing him and sighed, "I'm just worried that this anger is going to be in me for the rest of my life, this is something that I am not used to" I explained to Nik.

Nik sat down on the bed and held his head out to me, "come here" he said to me.

I walked over to him and he pulled me down on his lap and looked at me, "you see when I was human the werewolf side was dormant to me because I didn't know that Mikael was not my real father, but when mother turned us all into vampires and we killed to stay alive that was when I realised that I wasn't his, because I turned into an hybrid" he explained to me.

I looked over to him and smiled, this was something that he never told me so I was interested in this, "it wasn't until Finn and Kol noticed that my eyes went Yellow that father realised that I wasn't his either and turned on me, he tried to kill me but mother pleaded with him and explained that she could bind my werewolf side so I could never excess it, when she did I lost the ability to transform but I didn't the side effects of the curse to be a wolf." He said to me.

I looked down and to be honest I probably looked really confused, "I was so angry that I would lash out at people and even my brothers and sister, it wasn't until I lashed out at Rebekah that I realised that it was something that I needed to get under control, it was difficult for me to, and with the help of my brothers and sister I was able to get it under control" he explained.

I smiled and nodded, "and I would be able to mine, before the twins come. I don't want to lose my temper with the twins or Matthew" I explained to him.

Nik smiled, "and I promise that we will all do the best we can to make sure that you don't lose control and keep your temper, but this will be hard work love" he said.

I nodded and looked down to him, "another thing, you called me Alexandra" I said to him.

He smiled, "yeah sorry about that, I needed to get your attention and I knew that it would if I called you that" Nik explained.

I nodded and smiled, "thank you for helping me love" I said and leaned down to kiss him.

Nik kissed back and I got up pulling my shirt off and throwing it to the floor and smirked as I stood there with my hands on my hips, "come and get it" I taunted.

He growled and sped me into the wall and kissed my neck, I moaned his name and groaned as his hands went up my thighs, and "Nik" I moaned.

He chuckled and went back to kissing me; I pushed him off me and pulled his shirt off as I pushed him down on to the bed. I climbed up him and kissed his chest, smirking as he went to moaning my name, I put my hand over his mouth and looked up smirked, "shh" was all I said and went back to making my husband feel really good, and for the first time in a while we spent the night together since being trapped in the prison world..