Love

We had been on the road for a couple of hours and I knew that john, Mary, Sam and Dean would start to get hungry soon and need to sleep, I turned into a diner and noticed that Nik looked at me and I smirked, "they need to eat and I need to feed, it's difficult to be around them and not eat them" I said to him.

Nik nodded and smiled at me, "I agree, I think that we need to eat something as well" Nik said to me.

I turned the car off and got out noticing that they all looked confused so I walked over to John who was driving and smiled as I leant down into the window, "I thought we could stop for something to eat" I said to them.

Dean smirked and nodded, "god I am starving" Dean said to me as he got out of the car and turned to face Nik and me.

I chuckled as we walked towards the diner and looked over to dean smirking, "you seem like you could have a bottomless pit for a stomach dean" I said as we walked into the diner.

"Oh bite me big sister" Dean said to me as he was chuckling at me.

I laughed as he gently punched me in the shoulder, I turned to face him, and "not in a million years would I bite you" I said laughing.

We walked over to the waitress part where I knew that they would seat us and noticed that a waitress was walking over to us and smiled, "eating in or taking away" she asked.

I looked over to her and smiled, "eating in please" I said to her and followed as she walked over to a booth and pointed for us to sit there, looking around the room I noticed that there was a girl walking into the bathroom and I knew that this would be dinner for me as I hadn't eaten anything since meeting them and I knew that the twins would need something as well. I turned around to the rest of the group and smiled, "please could you excuse me" I said and walked over to the bathroom where I knew the girl walked in and closed the door behind me locking it also so she couldn't get out.

I walked up to her and smirked as she turned around to face me and looked scared, "can I help you" she asked me.

I smiled and nodded, "yeah I think you can, I am sorry about this but I'm starving" I said and looked into her eyes and smirked as she was now compelled, "do not scream or make a sound" I said to her and bit down on her neck.

I could feel the blood doing its job as I was drinking it, slowly I pulled away from the girl and noticed that she was nearly dead, knowing that I should probably save her I went back and finished her off. I pulled away from the now dead girl and I couldn't help the frown as I knew that this would come back to bite me on the ass, grabbing some paper towels, I walked over to her and sat her down on the bathroom floor cleaning her up the best I could, I mean the girl is dead but there was something that I did notice on her and that was the bite mark on her neck was healing and I knew that I was in trouble now.

"Fuck" I said as I watched her open her eyes and look up at me, "what in the hell did you do to me" she said to me.

I shook my head and looked at her as I was pissed about this and wanted answers, "how the fuck did you come back to life, I drained you of blood you should be dead" I snapped at her.

She looked at me and I could tell that she was confused and I knew that me losing my temper wasn't going to help her, I sat down in front of her and passed her a paper towel and smiled at her, "do you know what happened, any idea's to why you came back to life" I asked her.

"My boyfriend gave me something before I came here" she said to me.

I shook my head and looked over to her "was it thick and red, and did he bite you" I asked. I watched as she nodded and I knew that she was now going to be a vampire, "well then, welcome to the undead life of a vampire" I said to her.