Knowing your Past and accepting it...

I had decided to start at the beginning of my life so they knew the truth and the reasons behind why I have done what I have done, plus I didn't really know how they were going to take to me being pregnant either

I had decided to start at the beginning of my life so they knew the truth and the reasons behind why I have done what I have done, plus I didn't really know how they were going to take to me being pregnant either. I took a deep breath and turned to Mary and John, "so I'll start at the beginning that way you are up to date on my life" I explained to them.

I smiled as they nodded and I knew that I couldn't look at Sam or Dean as they weren't going to take this first part well, "so when I was 16 that was the first time that I met Nik, he was in town looking for a girl when he came across a small house where our family lived, at the time the Salvatore's where a founding family and we had an appearance to keep up, my father had plans for me and wanted me to marry into the Lockwood or fell family, but to be honest I didn't really want to marry for the sake of it, I wanted to fall in love." I said smiling as Mary and John nodded, "it was my father that invited Nik to stay in our home at the time as he said that he was a teacher and wanted to learn about our world here as he was from England" I explained.

Dean smiled and nodded for me to carry on, "over the weeks Nik and I grew close and I asked my father if I could take him into the town and show him around, Father didn't think that it was a bad idea so he agreed and Nik and I went into town where I showed him around and what our history meant for our small town at the time. Nik noticed that I was smiling a lot and we walked into the meadows where he turned to me and explained that he was not telling the truth to why he was here" I said and noticed that Sam was listening as he wanted to know what was happening in my life. "Nik was honest with me and told me that he wasn't a human and that he was called a vampire, I wasn't scared and smirked as I held my hand out and watched as the flame danced around on my hand. Nik knew then that I wouldn't be scared of him and told me he was looking for a girl called Katherine" I said and smiled as Nik wrapped his arms around my waist.

I noticed that John smiled and turned to face me, "I take it this isn't all happy endings" he asked.

I shook my head, "no, later that night Nik said that he would be leaving the town as he had everything that he needed and that he would hope to return to see me again, Father smiled nicely at him and I excused myself from the table as I didn't want to listen to the story of what Nik would be doing without me, I walked up to my room and closed the door not noticing that Nik had left the table and was waiting for me in my room, he told me that he had to leave as his father was coming after him and he didn't want me to get hurt. I knew that Nik was being honest with me and he told me that night that he was so happy that he came to Fells Church as he got to meet me, we one thing led to another and you can guess what happened next" I said smirking as John and Mary both shook their heads, "nope don't want to hear that part" they said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "the next morning I came down stairs to see my mother and Damon stood outside the office my father was in with another man, father walked out and over to me and smiled as he took my hand and lead me into the study. I didn't noticed that my mother and Damon where stood there smiling at me, it was then that the man I later learn to be Nik's Father Mikael, took all the memory of Nik from me and made it out as I never met him" I explained as I let the tears fall down my face.