Astral World.....

I woke to someone on my chest and opened my eyes to see that it was Damon, I sighed and pushed him off me and smirked as he moaned at me, "what the hell" he said as he looked around wondering where we were.

I looked over to him and shook my head, "you do remember that this what you did Damon, you and your little gang did this. I hope you know that this is on you" I snapped at him.

Damon looked over to me and shook his head, "well you're the one who grabbed me and pulled me here with you, this was only supposed to be for you" Damon snapped at me.

I walked over to him and slapped him around the face, smiling as he held his face looking shocked at the fact I had hit him, "let me get something straight for you little brother, I am the older Salvatore and you need to remember that. You lied to me and you pretended to be my friend, and that hurt me. I came here for a fresh start because Nik and I just wanted to be able to forget about the shit that happened to us but no, you and your little gang ruined that for us. So before you get on your high horse and think that you can win this one, just remember that you're the dick with the bitch of a girlfriend" I snapped at him.

He looked over to me and smirked as he walked over to me again, "Well at least I don't have a asshole for a husband and family that has probably given up on you" Damon said to me.

I looked at him and snorted, "You're the asshole of the family, because if I remember you gave me up the minute you didn't like my husband, idiot" I snapped and turned around and walked away from him.

I knew that he was following me wanting to argue with me some more but I didn't want to be anywhere around him, so I sped away from him and went to the mansion that I knew would be here, I walked into the hall and smiled sadly as I missed my family already. I placed my hand on my bump and smiled as I felt a kick from the twins and couldn't help the tears that came out. I wiped them away and wrapped my hand around my bump as I walked up the stairs to the room that I shared with Nik and laid down on the bed looking down to my bump, "don't worry, were see daddy again" I said to them.

I closed my eyes and decided that I was going to try and contact someone in my family to tell them that I was alive and that I wanted out of here, I crossed my legs on the bed held my hands out in front of me and chanted to try and get through to someone, I growled as nothing was happening and opened my eyes, "god, come on" I snapped.

I looked around the room for something of Nik's and frowned as there was nothing this place was empty, I threw myself back on the bed and felt something on my chest and remembered that this was the necklace that mum gave to me, I grabbed a hold of it and wrapped my hand around it chanting to see if I could get through to my mother, I felt the pull of magic and knew that this was working, I chanted harder and felt myself go into the darkness where I saw my mother stood, "AJ" she said as she ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

I smiled as I cuddled her back and looked at her, "where are you baby" she asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I have no know exactly but it's just like the normal world but nothing is here apart from Damon and I, I think they call it the astral world" I explained.