Chapter 7

Draco's POV

Alex decided he was going to come back after only, what, an hour or two? That git has some nerve.

 "Crouch," I called coolly as he walked by.

 "Malfoy," he said with a nod.

 "Don't touch her," I warned.

 "If I recall correctly, you agreed to break up with her. Therefore, Leah's single and I can do whatever I want. Besides, who's to say she didn't already move on," he said with a glint in his eyes. I felt my hands clench into fists and I opened my mouth to retort with some sort of threat.

 "Now, now boys, let's not fight," Voldemort smirked, walking in.

 "Yes my Lord. When is the ceremony going to take place tomorrow, may I ask?" Alex asked. What a suck up.

 "Tomorrow night at 8 o clock, make sure you inform Leah," he said.

 "Now, on another note, it is Leah's birthday tomorrow," he started saying. Fuck. 

 "So, I would like you to give her this," he said, handing Crouch a black velvet box. Crouch looked inside and smiled.

 "She'll love it," he said with certainty.

 "Hopefully, she'll love you as well. You'd be a strong couple," he actually complimented.

 "Thank you, my Lord," Alex beamed and then bowed respectfully.

 "Now boys, I have someone I want to introduce. This is Riley Zabini, Leah's half brother. I am the father and Blaise's mother is his mother," he said, and a tall guy walked in. He had Leah's deep brown hair and dark eyes like the Zabini's. However, he did have the Riddle skin tone.

 "So...Blaise and Leah aren't related are they?" I asked.

 "No, they have no relation what so ever. She is only related to Riley," he nodded. Crouch looked at him and smiled.

 "Well I hope you'll have the attitude to put up with her," he laughed and I glared.

 "I could put up with her," I snapped.

 "Obviously you couldn't. You also couldn't seem to keep your girl on leash," Aunt Bella sneered and I spun around to face her.

 "Do not ever talk about her like that again!" I yelled, and Aunt Bella looked amused.

 "My, my young Draco, such a temper," she laughed and I was seething, but only stormed up to my room in anger.