Frederik Andersen ~ TML

"What are you doing up so late?"

"Well, what are you doing?" (600 words)

---

Y/N woke up from her dreamless sleep and looked over at the clock, which blinked 12:07 AM. She had dinner earlier than usual due to her preparation for some work project that was due tomorrow. Looking over her left shoulder, she didn't see her boyfriend sleeping as usual. Reluctantly shrugging her shoulders and not wanting to know his whereabouts, she got out of bed and headed downstairs.

Y/N was a bit shocked to see the kitchen and dining room lights on, which got her thinking who was out there. She quietly tiptoed to the hallway leading to the kitchen and hid behind the wall, observing who was there.

Meanwhile, Freddie was rummaging through the fridge, trying to find something to eat. He wasn't the type of person to wake up in the middle of the night to eat something. But, for some reason, his body found that the dinner he had tonight wasn't sufficient enough and having a midnight snack would be better. He closed the fridge door and then opened the freezer door and started searching for the carton of ice-cream he had hidden from Y/N. Ice-cream was Freddie's guilty pleasure and he usually ate it when he was alone at home. He didn't want Y/N to find out about why they were always running out of ice-cream.

After he found the carton of ice-cream; he scurried over to one of the kitchen drawers got out a spoon. After successfully completing his midnight mission, he walked out of the kitchen and made his way towards the dining room, but, he was scared by Y/N as soon as he left the kitchen; not knowing she was there the whole time.

"What are you doing up so late, Y/N?" Freddie asked her as he juggled the ice-cream carton and the spoon in his arms.

"Well, what are you doing up in the middle of the night, Freddie?" Y/N asked him back and pointed towards the carton of ice-cream he was holding.

"I-I was just going to watch the-uh-Blue Jays highlights on TV..." Freddie bluffed to his best ability, which Y/N could see and wasn't having any of his lies.

"But, the lights in the living room would be on..." Y/N's eyebrow furrowed in confusion and walked up to him. "...Unless you're going into the dining room and devour the carton of ice cream by yourself?"

"I-uh-I... We'll share the ice-cream fifty-fifty?" Freddie offered a peace offering and didn't want to go through the interrogation anymore.

"I'll go find a spoon," Y/N nodded her head before she looked up at him, "I knew you'd eat all of the ice-cream when I'm not around." 

---

Hi! I'm updating with 1 of the 2 imagines I have planned for today... That's right! I'm going to try to get 2 updates for the day and see how it works out. I have from today up until May 5th all planned out and who I'm going to write about. And every Saturday, I will post the week's schedule and let you know who I am going to write imagines about and when to expect them to be posted. 

This week (4/22-4/28): 

4/22: Frederik Andersen (done) and Jimmy Vesey

4/23: Alexander Wennberg and Brendan Gallagher

4/24: Alex Galchenyuk and Tyler Johnson 

4/25: Mitch Marner and Dylan Strome 

4/26: Zach Hyman and William Nylander

4/27: André Burakovsky and Morgan Rielly

4/28: Auston Matthews and Artturi Lehkonen

Aside from the impromptu announcement, hope you enjoyed the imagine; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀