Thomas Chabot ~ OTT

Y/N has a headache and Thomas smacked her against the stair rail... (653 words)

---

"Y/N?" Thomas yelled out in a loud voice, wondering where his girlfriend was at the moment. Still no response from her. At this moment, he was starting to panic about her whereabouts when he remembered where she was hiding away for the past few days.

Her study/work office in the nearby hallway.

Dropping his hockey bag on the couch and taking his shoes off, Thomas quietly tiptoed into the room and opened the door. Only to find the room being pitch black and dark, even the blinds of the windows being shut.

But, the sound of the door opening and closing was loud enough for Y/N to wake up from her painful slumber.

"Thomas, do you have to be so loud?" She quietly groaned, holding her head in her hand. He turned on the main light of the room to check on how she was doing.

"Sorry, Y/N," he frowned, leaning against the wall while he faced her as she was sitting down in her comfortable desk chair. "Do you have a headache?"

"No, I don't have a headache," Y/N rolled her eyes at him before nodding her head. "Of course, I have a headache!"

"I just wanted to know, geez." Thomas threw his hands up in the air, getting his feelings slightly hurt by her, but he didn't want her to know.

"I'm sorry for getting emotional at you, Thomas." Y/N sighed, getting up from her chair and walked into his open arms. "I'm just having a bad day and with exams coming up for college, I just haven't had time to-"

"Just forget about the university exams for the night and how about the two of us, have a night where we just cuddle?" Thomas looked down at her, his milk chocolate eyes looking into her E/C eyes. "For me? I don't want for you to get overstressed and eventually end up in the ER."

"I could definitely go for some cuddles." Y/N smiled into his chest and he chuckled to himself before kissing her forehead.

"Plus, I missed you after being away in Toronto and Montreal for so long." He smirked at her before he swooped her body into her arms and carried her bridal style.

Walking backward with the door facing his back, he opened the door by lightly kicking it and continued to walk out of it before starting the treacherous journey of going up the stairs.

Once in a while, Thomas would pretend as if he was going to drop her body on the flight of stairs, but he would always cling onto her strongly, as he was afraid to let her go.

"I really hate you sometimes," she playfully growled at her boyfriend and mockingly glared at him. And for her actions, she got an eye-roll from him as a reply. "But, I always love you."

"I love you too." Thomas smiled before he saw the expression on Y/N's face. "Please tell me I didn't just do that."

"What, smack my head against the stair rail? No, pretty sure, you just did." She winced, holding her head once more.

"Do you want me to go get you some aspirin after you go lay down in bed?"

"And an ice pack would be pretty nice, thank you."

"How many times do I have to apologize? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-"

"I get it, Thomas. I was just playing with you. But seriously, though, aspirin and an ice pack would be nice right now. And cuddles from the best boyfriend in the world would make my night."

"Je t'aime, L/N."

"I love you too, Chabot."

---

Hi! How was your day? Mine was pretty good, I just did my homework for my classes and wrote for a half-hour, writing this imagine. Hope you enjoyed this imagine, have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later!

- Priya 😀