Jimmy Vesey ~ NYR

Getting interrupted by Brady (607 words)

---

"Well, Brady and B/F/N are not coming back for a while," Y/N read her text she got from her best friend, who was on a date with Jimmy's roommate, Brady.

"You want to pick a movie while I order us some pizza?" Jimmy got his phone out of his pocket and started to dial the pizzeria's number.

Y/N turned on the gaming console, opened the Netflix app, and started to search for a good movie to watch. As Jimmy started to list off the order for the night, Y/N scrolled through the many menus of Netflix before she came across 'The Little Rascals' and 'Superbad'.

"Let's watch 'The Little Rascals', I haven't seen it in a while." Jimmy smiled at Y/N once he hung up the phone call.

"Then we shall watch it first," she giggled and pressed the play button before snuggling into Jimmy's side.

---

It was about three hours and two-and-a-half boxes of pizza later and the two were now watching a few episodes of 'How I Met Your Mother'. It was getting late as the clock struck eleven and Jimmy was still awake.

Jimmy started to pepper kisses on Y/N's cheek, which was tickling her and she woke up to Jimmy's wake-up kisses.

"Stop it! You're tickling me..." Y/N giggled at her tall boyfriend and started to attack him with kisses. "How are you liking that now, Harvard boy?"

"Oh god, it's so ticklish!" Jimmy started to loudly giggle but also howl in pain due to laughing so much. "I can't breathe, I'm laughing too much!"

Soon, the air was filled with blissful silence before Jimmy started to passionately kiss Y/N, not having a care who was there. Y/N, at first, was a little shocked, but nonetheless, kissed him back with just as much passion and heat. However, they didn't hear the door to the apartment open until there was a shriek from someone.

"You can do it at your own time, but I didn't need to see that!" Brady pretended to cover his eyes like a small child.

"Brady! I did not hear you come in!" Jimmy groaned as he pulled away from Y/N and looked at his teammate/roommate.

"How was your date with my best friend, Brad?" Y/N asked as she pulled herself away from Jimmy and got up from her spot on the couch.

"It was great, we went bowling and she kicked my-" Brady rolled his shoulder as if it was sore from swinging too many bowling balls.

"I got the gist of it. Thanks for the quick summary." Y/N nodded her head as she headed towards the front door. "I'm going to go back to my apartment..."

"It's eleven, Y/N. Do you just want to stay the night?" Jimmy tucked his hands into his jean pockets.

"Guys, I only live like five minutes away..." Y/N started to slip on her shoes, but both of them shook their heads.

"We don't mind at all. Just stay the night, please?" Jimmy pleaded with Brady joining in, both of them displaying their signature puppy dog faces.

"Alright, fine," Y/N sarcastically rolled her eyes as she took her shoes off. "I'll stay the night."

"Hooray!" Brady clapped his hands like a little child and whispered, "maybe you could tell Harvard boy to shave his mustache."

"I can hear you!" Jimmy groaned and stomped to his bedroom, "I will be in my bedroom if you guys have any more burns about me."  

---

And the second update of today is up! Hope you enjoyed the imagine; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀