Mitch Marner ~ TML

Riverdale jealousy... (665 words)

---

"Really? Are we watching this show again?" Mitch groaned as he pulled the blanket over his head, not wanting to deal with it. "We've been watching this show all this week and I'm tired of it! How about some Arrested Development, though?"

"Hey! It's not my fault that Riverdale is a great show," Y/N pointed her finger at Mitch, grabbing the blanket from him. "Just one episode and then I won't make you watch anymore..."

"Alright, fine," Mitch mumbled, kissing her on the forehead, "I'll watch one episode and then you can watch the rest on your own."

"Yay! Thank you for agreeing to the deal," Y/N kissed him on the lips before he pulled away and looked at her as if she was crazy.

"You blackmailed me into doing it!" Mitch scoffed under his breath, turning his attention towards the TV screen.

---

"I'm so confused... Who's Jughead and who's Archie?" Mitch whispered into Y/N's ear, but it seemed like she didn't hear his question. She was busy on watching what was happening in the episode.

"Jughead's the one with the dark hair and a beanie on his head," Y/N whispered back to him and continued on. "Archie's the one with the fiery-dyed red hair and the eyebrow dimple."

"Wait, what do you mean dyed?"

"Mitch, you are asking way too many questions right now..."

---

Giving up on watching the rest of the almost-50 minute episode, he pulled out his phone and started texting with his buddy, Auston Matthews.

"Help me. I'm being held against my will." Mitch texted to Auston and he immediately replied back to the overexaggerated text.

"What do you mean?" Auston replied back, which made Mitch text him more.

"I'm being forced to watch Riverdale against my will... HELP ME, AJUICE!"

"What do you have against Riverdale? It's a great show, tbh."

"Oh, not you too!"

"In fact, I'm watching it with Mo and Brownie right now."

"God, I lost you too..."

"Shut up, it's just a show, geez."

Mitch put away his phone inside his pocket and looked up at the screen, only to find the show still going on. Great. It was going to be a long night for Mitch...

---

"The episode has ended now, Mitch, you happy now?" Y/N as she took the blanket from his fake sleeping body, only to find him awake again.

"Hooray! It's over, I'm free!" Mitch cheered but his smile slightly falters as soon as he saw Y/N's frown.

"Mitch, I just wanted to spend time with you tonight, is that too much that I'm asking of you?" Y/N mumbled as she made her way past Mitch and headed into the kitchen, not wanting to talk to him.

She made her way into the kitchen, fixed herself a glass of water, and then turned around to leave the room, only to find Mitch in her way.

"I'm sorry for being such a pain in the butt..." Mitch quietly mumbled to himself, his head hanging low in shame.

"I just wanted to share one of my favorite shows with you, Mitch!" Y/N quietly yelled at him, taking a sip of her water.

"I guess you could say that I might've gotten a little bit jealous of you watching the show, I guess you could say?"

"You're an idiot, you know that?" She cracked a grin towards him, which made him a bit confused.

"Wait, what?"

"I like the show, Mitch," she pulled him by the collar to be face-to-face with him, "but I love you more." And just like that, she smashed her lips onto his, kissing them gentle yet rough. 

---

For a reference as to who the characters were that I mentioned in the imagine (*cough Jughead and Archie *cough)

For a reference as to who the characters were that I mentioned in the imagine (*cough Jughead and Archie *cough). I thought  I should write a little imagine about Riverdale, seeing that it is a new show and incorporate it in some way to this. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the imagine; have a GREAT rest of your day/night; I'll see you later! 

- Priya 😀