Auston Matthews ~ TML (II)

Vacation in Monaco. (855 words)

---

"It's nice of you to show us some of your favorite places around Monaco." Y/N smiled as she, Auston, and Max strolled around the Casino Square in Monte Carlo, "Thank you for that, buddy."

"It's not a problem at all," Max chuckled and shook his head as he spoke. "I'm happy to help one of my best friends. It is a beautiful place to live in or to tour around, but it does get quite hectic during the Grand Prix every year."

Auston smiled as he took in the sight of the park, "I can imagine, millions of people coming every year to watch the car race, it is one of the most famous races, after all."

"That is true," Max nodded his head in agreement before he felt his phone vibrate in his jeans. "Please excuse me for a second," he said as he got his phone out and read the text. "Would you two like to come to the Harbor and meet a few of my friends?"

"Are you sure they won't mind us coming?" Y/N spoke in a tone that made her not sure about her and Auston go along with Max. "We don't want to interrupt anything."

"I don't think they'd mind at all," Max shrugged his shoulders in a nonchalant manner. "We're just going to be out on the yacht for a few hours and just relax."

"Well," Auston thought about for a few moments before he came up with his answer, "if you're sure that they're not going to mind us at all, then for sure, we'll go to the Harbor with you."

Y/N looked at her boyfriend and her best friend for a while before she sighed and nodded her head, "we'll go to the Harbor with you, Max."

Max smiled like a dork and immediately started to pick his speed, "follow me!"

---

"There you are! It sure took you long enough to get here," a man with an Australian accent spoke up as soon as he saw his teammate and his friends walk up to the boardwalk.

"Sorry, I was just showing my best friend and her boyfriend around Monaco

"Sorry, I was just showing my best friend and her boyfriend around Monaco. They're here on vacation for the next two weeks." Max panted as he tried to catch up with his breathing before stepping aside and introduced Y/N and Auston to the Australian. "Y/N and Auston, this is a good friend of mine and also my teammate, Daniel. Daniel, this is one of my best friends from childhood, Y/N, and her boyfriend, Auston."

"Nice to meet you, Daniel," Y/N and Auston spoke simultaneously, which made all of them laugh at the same time.

"It's nice to meet you two," Daniel smiled, showing his dimples. "How are you enjoying Monaco so far?"

"So far, one of my favorite places I've vacationed in," Y/N smiled and answered Daniel's question. Auston nodded his head in agreement with Y/N's statement and added, "definitely, it's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to."

"Guys, the yacht is ready and you can come in now!" Another man with a British accent spoke as he got out of the yacht and met with the group. "Oh, where are my manners, I'm Lewis," he smiled as he shook hands with Y/N and Auston.

"I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you, Lewis

"I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you, Lewis." She smiled as she shook hands with him before he moved onto shaking hands with Auston.

"I'm Auston," Auston nodded his head as he introduced himself to Lewis. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," Lewis chuckled as he went back to his spot in the circle. "Are you guys ready to get on the boat?" Everybody nodded their heads and immediately scurried onto the yacht.

---

"Did Max tell you guys about the party that's being held tomorrow night?" Daniel spoke up as he took a sip out of his water bottle.

"No..?" Y/N had a look of confusion on her face, which made Daniel continue to speak.

"Oh yeah, it's being held at the Monte Carlo Casino and it's supposed to be a great event. You and Auston are more than welcome to tag along and attend the party." Daniel continued talking about the party and Lewis spoke up, "trust me, it's going to be a great one."

Auston and Y/N looked at each other once more before confirming their plans, "we'd be happy to come to the party."

"Awesome!" Daniel, Max, and Lewis all cheered as soon as Y/N and Auston confirmed about going to the party. "It truly is going to be a great night tomorrow." 

---

Hi! I'm back with the second part of the NHL and F1 crossover series and I'm excited for the next few parts and introducing more drivers into the story! For now, we have Max Verstappen and starting from this part, Daniel Ricciardo and Lewis Hamilton. But, the next part of this will have the party at the casino with two more drivers introduced next time 😉. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the imagine; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀