Chapter 39 - A family for you

Chapter 38: "I'm your would be wife, Mr. Parker. All that belongs to you, belongs to me too. Including Nathan. He's just like my little brother." Kelsey said, "So Nath, can I adopt you?" Kelsey asked. Looking up at his brother, Nathan smiled before turning to Kelsey and shyly nodding. "Aww, I got a little baby now" Kelsey squealed as she pulled Nathan in a hug. "Does this mean Tom isn't going anywhere?" Jay asked. "Going cancelled" Tom chuckled as the boys pulled him in a group hug.

Looking over at Kelsey, Tom mouthed, 'you're my superwoman.'

~~~~~~~~

Tom couldn't be any more thankful to Kelsey for coming up with the adoption idea. It saved them a lot of troubles. Tom would no longer have to leave the boys, the band, his career and his dreams for Nathan. With Kelsey taking half of Nathan's responsibilities, Tom could focus on his career without having to make any sort of compromises. But above all, Kelsey stepping up to take Nathan's responsibility had helped Tom fulfil his dream of giving Nathan a family. For that he'll always adore Kelsey.

Kelsey, also, seemed to have taken the adoption thing very greatly. The boys had gone as far as throwing a party of Tom, Kelsey and Nathan. And Tom would be lying if he said he didn't shed a tear as he held Nathan while Kelsey and Nathan cut the cake along with him. But after that party, the boys decided to keep this adoption news between them only. There was no need to let the world know otherwise the media would make their life hell. And Kelsey was more than happy to just keep the news between them only.

Over those few days, Kelsey had kind of stepped up to become a mom to Nathan. While Tom would be busy recording songs with the boys, Kelsey was busy taking care of Nathan. From waking up the boy for school, dropping him to school, going to fetch him or even cooking for the boy, Kelsey did everything. Gone was the girl who awaited her man to spend some romantic times together or to party hard till late night. Instead it was replaced by a family woman or rather a mom who would wait for her kid to return from school, help him to his homework, worry about him not finish his lunchbox and take praise in every little success of the boy. Kelsey's life was now revolving around Nathan.

Tom also noticed the changes within Kelsey. And he just couldn't be any more proud of his woman. He smiled every time, he looked up to seeing Kelsey and Nathan together. Sat at the dinner table, he was so ready to sternly tell his brother to finish his dinner but before he could do so, Kelsey had reached over to feed Nathan what was left in the plate. If that wasn't such a motherly thing to do. Tom had finally gotten some time alone with Kelsey and as he pulled the woman in a kiss, there was a knock at the door. He opened the door to his little brother in tears as he whispered 'nightmare' before throwing himself in Tom's arms. Tom was about to take the boy to his room when Kelsey suggested to let the boy sleep in with them. Cuddled in the middle of Tom and Kelsey, Nathan found his peaceful sleep.

Tom suddenly found himself missing his little brother as he pondered over how less time he spent with the boy lately. While Tom was busy with the band stuffs, Nathan seemed to be busy with Kelsey. "Dude, Nathan has really gotten attached to Kelsey, huh?" Max had commented one day when Nathan fell asleep on Kelsey during their movie night. "Aww, it's sweet" Siva cooed. "Are you jealous, Tom?" Jay had asked when he saw Tom snort. "What? No!" Tom had waved it off. He wasn't jealous at all.

But days later, he accompanied Kelsey to go fetch Nathan at school. Stood near the car, he smiled as he watched Nathan run to them but let out a sigh when he saw the boy run to hug Kelsey. But he wasn't jealous. No. Not jealous at all. Tom and jealous? No way!

A/N

Dedicated to NazzayahRoxaneLeboleschPanwar1205, rapid34DilHowlter04NIall_Cupcake_22rebecca16432koolkoalakanklapinvisiblestylinsonEmilyrocks724Baby_Rethaamazing_lex and Mel_Amelia

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment!

xx Hailey