Prologue

City of Manila on the top.....

"Warning!!!!! Sorry for the typos and grammatically error. Thank you."

She was known as a good model to the youth of their place, because she was a very good lady. She was a very hard working student and very respectful. She dreamt of becoming a successful and famous doctor someday. Many people adored her because of her good attitude. She was a gifted lady because of her Goddess look that she got from her parents who is a model and a Korean guy whom her mother had fallen inlove with. But sad to say her father ran away upon knowimg that her mother got pregnant and he never showed up again. Beside her Goddess look, she was also an honor student. She was a happy-go-lucky girl when her mother was still alive. But sad to say her mother passed away earlier. She suffered anything that hurt her at that time, but she stood up and contineud her life in this world. The people around her told her that she was a blessed lady. They don't know her real identity. She doesn't have parents anymore, she raised herself by accepting all of the rackets that she can do. Every 5:00am-6:30am, she accepted laundries from her nieghbors, 6:30-7:30am she will prepare herself for school, 7;30am to 4:00pm is her class, 4;00pm to 9:00pm she would sell balot along the streets. In order to live and to finish her study, she needed to work harder to earn money. She does all part time jobs she can handle. Her worst part time job is being a class A prostitute in a well-know bar.

One day, when she's about to go to her school, there was a hot guy who was looking for her. She was so shocked when the man asked her if she know the lady at the picture. She immediately felt nervous and because the guy didn't recognized her because of her nerdy look, she denied the fact that she knows the girl who was in the picture. She immediately excused herself and walked faster away from the guy. When she arrived at their school, the bully students give her a hell day again. But instead of giving them a damn care, she contineud her walk to her classroom.

She was now running faster going to her next class. She was holding he breath when she reached her room. When she's about to enter the room, she saw a familiar body built inside the room who was writing something on the board. She checked her copy of her schedule to check if she got the wrong room. But when she checked it, it was the room infront of her. She don't know how to react. The man who was inside the room was the guy who's with her last morning. She can't bare to face him. It was her costumer last night who paid her worth Two million dollars just to sleep with him. She was afraid. What if he will recognize her? She didn't have any choice but to enter his class. She silently walked toward her assigned seat. Her daily costumer was her professor now. The very famous business-man of the country. She can't imagine that he was also a teacher. She smilled bitterly.

The day ended like a hell for her life. She can't digest all of the things that happened. She didn't sell balot that day and planned not to go to her duty. But because she needs more money for her upcoming exam, she didn't have a choice but to go to her duty.

When she arrived to her assigned room, she immediately saw the handsome guy she was hiding from. The guy smiled at her and give her a smack kiss on her lips. She felt more butterflies on her stomach when she felt his lips on her. She realized that she has fallen for him, but she needed to hide it, as part of their job. Then the night end as usual, then she left him when he fall into a deep sleep. She immediately went to her home. She didn't know that the guy was not totally sleeping. He silently followed her until he was shocked when he found out where she lives. It was the same house where the nerdy girl lives. And with that he concluded that she has two faces.

On the next day, she went to school early just to avoid him, her costumer slash professor's presence. She didn't know that he also came to school early and worst it was her first period at that day. When she entered the room, her professor smiled at her and she was shocked as the guy called her screen name as a prostitute. She looked at the guy and she saw his playful smile. She bite her lips to hide her uneasiness. She was thankful when her classmates came in. She thought that she could hide from him, but the guy followed her until her house. He offered her to stay with him at his pad, and stopped her from her work. But she refused and rejected him. He didn't surrender, he always approached her but she just always rejected him. Until the day that the guy didn't show up to her anymore, and the wosrt was she got pregnant. She checked him at his pad but sad to say he was not there anymore. The real her revealed. Her school didn't accept her anymore and cancelled her scholarship. She didn't know what to do. One day she saw him accidentally and she told him about her pregnancy, but the guy just insulted her and didn't accept the baby even if he was the father. She didn't do anything that could affect the image of the guy and because the reality was she really loved him. She was just afraid before. She didn't have a choice but to find another part time job just to raised her baby. She heard bad comments from other people but she didn't give a damn care about it. Her life was just like her mother, where no one would stand as the father of their child. She suffered the consequences of her own mistakes. What if she accepted his offer before? Would she suffer this kind of life she sufffered now?

 Therewhere many questions and many what if's in her mind. But behind those mistakes she stand up and learned to fight all of the straggles her life. She labored her baby boy normally. She didn't hate her son instead she gave her full love on it. It was the light of her life that's why she took care of her baby carefully. That was what she learned about her mistakes.

vote

comment

share....