Hearing isnt reliving

Mariana's POV:

From my window, I watched Callie whoop Brandon's butt in basketball.I should totally go ask moms if she can play for our home team, South Journey Athletic Association, or otherwise known as SJAA. I trotted down the stairs bumping into Jude."Oh, sorry bud!"I felt bad,"If you want,I have some magazines in my room. Not all of them are make up, some are Jesus's video game junk." His face lit up at the word video game,"Thanks!" I found my mom(Lena), and told her about Callie and SJAA.She watched Callie and decided it would be good for her. I ran outside to tell Callie the good news."Callie!Guess what?"I squeaked."What?"she yelled,making the tree pointer thing. "Your going to be playing basketball for SJAA!" Callie dropped her arms,"What?!" A scared expression scribbled over her face.She ran inside, leaving me&Brandon puzzled.

Callie's POV:

A million bad memories went through my head. I had to run inside, I didn't want to go crazy in front of them.I saw a horrific memory, even worse than the second meltdown I had at a game-but my very first one. *flashback*

My parents were on their blackberries&blue tooths,not caring about how I got scraped badly on the leg. The boy was talking smack talk to me so I punched him,right in the balls. That was when I was 8.Jude&Sarah don't remember, they were a toddler and 7.I remember my teammates' scared expressions, and the first time I got harassed. Then they got scared.They saw Liam and freaked.They thought we were trained killers or something. Years passed and I had the best season.Then I didn't see my parents. I pushed Jimmy,once he blabbed to the whole team about the fight I was in. My own teammates, had to pull me off of him. I remember hitting him,hitting him hard. If only,he would've just let me hit him once and by push me,it would've been better for him. *flashback over*

I looked down at my knuckles. I had scrapes from juvie, and scars from then.*knock knock* "Callie,can I come in?"Jude's voice was shaky,like he was afraid.I walked out,anger in my eyes. I walked downstairs and got some water. I turned my ears off, so I really don't know what was happening. Someone shook me from behind. I dropped the bottle, like my whole hand went numb for a second, and spun around, turning my ears back on."Holy,crap."I was breathless. I saw Jude, on the phone!I tapped him on the shoulder and quickly responded into the phone,"Gotta go!" "Alright Jude, come on.Tell me,who was it?"I was in a teasing tone. "Bill."he blandly answered. "Alright, than why were you shaking me?"I wanted to be serious, but with him, he will always bring a smile to my face-just like Sarah.

His eye brows forrowed into a V. "You didn't do it?"it sounded like I was talking to myself tho. I must be going crazy. I cleaned up the water and got a new one.I walked over to Mariana,"Thanks.I can't wait for the season to start!"She smiled, then hugged me.She happily ran up the stairs.I went to go check on Sarah, with out thinking, I used the old door. I walked into the hallway. "Callie!"Sarah must've noticed the secret way."Jesus, when does SJAA start their basketball team?"I tried to change the subject,Sarah played along. "Tomorrow.Moms already signed you up.Your on Jo's team.Your the only girl in the league."he seemed oblivious to my asking. Sarah started to stream tears. She furiously walked out,and I caught up to her.

Sarah's POV:

I don't remember what me&Jesus were talking about.I saw Callie come out of the secret passage way and I caught her. She talked about being on Jo's team for SJAA,like 6 years ago.I stormed out, not wanting Jesus to keep seeing tears shed from my eyes.Callie caught up to me,"You don't have to go at all." I just ignored her.She finally gave up, storming away.I sat down outside and came to the back of the tree.I hit my head against it and cried. I bawled my eyes out.I lifted my head,all out of tears. I thought I saw someone,probably just the wind, in the bushes. I rolled my eyes and went to tell Jude, before Callie does...