Dont Scream,say trick or treat

Mariana's POV:

I got a phone call from Lexi's parents.

M:Hi!Lexi left here about 2 hours ago

LP(Lexi's Parents): *Sobs* I can't talk for long,but Lexi, she's dead.I will give you more information later.Goodbye,tell your brother for us?

M:Wait!I-

*•.•*LINE DEAD*•.•*

I cried for a few moments before Jesus came down."Mariana, what's wrong?"he sat down next to me. I got through between cries,"Lexi....she's...dead!" Just saying that, made me break.I cried harder in Jesus's chest.He rubbed my back,I felt his tears hit his hands and my shirt. Callie walked in with a boy and her band of siblings."Thanks again."she muttered."Anytime.I'll kill him for you."he walked to the door and closed it.

Callie's POV:

Tyler walked us home.I was going to help him kill Justin,if I don't do it first."Sarah.You could've told me Justin was your boyfriend."I snapped."God.I didn't know it was Justin.Geez."she slurred,"I didn't even know his name." "You kissed a guy without knowing his name!My god Sarah,I thought we learned what the bad thing would happen from my last time!I'm just trying to look out for you!Your lucky Justin was a nice guy.You made me stopped me from having fun,Jude from getting candy,and Tyler from walking around like an idiot,your coming tomorrow!That's your punishment from me.",I got quieter,"I know you don't like being back here,I don't like it either.I'm lying to my team,and right now,I know things are hard,but they'll find us a permanent home soon." Jude had tears in his eyes,"Jude,thank you for helping out.I don't want you going back out now."I hugged him,"Same thing goes for you,Alright."He cried hard into my shoulder when I knelt down."I don't,I want.."his muffled words went into my shoulder,"Ssshh.I know baby.I know."I soothed,"If you want,I can see if we can sleep together." "I'll go ask Brandon."he ran up the stairs. I still had my short shorts on so I went upstairs to change. I didn't see Brandon on his bed so I assumed he was somewhere else. I slipped off my shorts and threw on some soccer shorts.I plopped down on my bed.I jumped a mile,"What the hell?!"I playfully smacked his arm,"Why didn't you say something?!" He laughed,"I didn't realize you were in.I was on my phone." "Oh,hey,Brandon.Can I sleep with Callie in your room tonight?"Jude was so sweet when he asked. "Yeah."Brandon tried his best to hold in his laugh. Jude walked out and Brandon cracked up.I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. He chuckled and went to his bed. "Goodnight."I held out. He turned off the light as Jude walked in. I heard tapping on the window and decided to look out the window once Jude was definatly sleeping. I stood there,trying my best not to scream....