The beautiful Hangover Game

Brandon's POV:

Holy fuck, my head hurts! At least we have school off for the week. I walked down stairs to get a Tylenol for my head when I saw Callie&Sarah, sleeping soundly on the couch.I took a picture, deciding I would give it to Callie later, and walked into the kitchen. I saw Mariana sitting at the table, smiling bright than the sun, while Jesus was jamming out to some music. I took the pill as Mariana asked,"What time do you wanna play Truth or Dare?" I looked out the window, the sky was dark, crackling with dry lightening. I heard thunder rumbling, you wouldn't know it was 8:30 unless you owned a clock."Let's ask the girls." I back went into the living room to see the girls whispering. Sarah had tears dripping from her cheeks, Callie was rubbing her back. I didn't know I was staring, Sarah looked up, Callie too. "Oh,sorry.I-the twins,well really Mariana, wants to know what time you guys wanted to play Truth or Dare.I'll come back later."

Callie's POV:

I don't know where I went, I just remember Sarah sitting me down,sleeping a few minuets later. She woke me up, tears in her eyes. In a breath she apologized for what she said last night. Brandon was staring when we looked up. We got up and went to see where we were playing Truth or Dare. Jesus blurted,"Let's play in the basement,in case moms come home early or something." I shrugged my shoulders in agreeance.Sare followed Jesus down the stairs. I followed the line of Mariana&Brandon.

M:Jesus, Truth or Dare? J:Dare. M:I dare you to do the chicken dance. B:The chicken dance? M:Shut up. J:Sare,truth or dare? S:Truth. J:What's your biggest fear? S:Easy,getting caught in a lie.Mari,truth or dare? M:dare. S:"I dare you to take a shot." Sarah poured some left over liquor from last night, and slid it to Mariana. B:Callie, truth or dare? C:"Dare." Like I ever do truth,to much to risk,especially since last night. B:"I dare you to pick truth the next 8 rounds after one last dare." Sare snickered. C:Brandon,truth or dare? B:Dare. C:I dare you to tell the most embarrassing thing that's ever happen to you. J:Ooh,kitten's got claws. M:Me-oww! B:I was in the sixth grade,some dumbass decided it would be funny to scare me. I was on a date with Ceili, he had to be at least in the 9th grade. He jumped out of know where and told everyone that I was a lesbian.I never wore my hair long again. C:I'm so sorry. S:Cals,truth or dare? C:Dare. S:"Have your shirt off for all of your truths." I slipped my shirt off, showing a black bra. M:"Wwoooh." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. C:Fine.Jesus,truth or dare? J:Considering what you did to Brandon, dare. C:*snickers*Take off your pants,you can thank Sarah for tht one. B:Callie, Whats the one thing you regret most? C:Going to school the next day after my fight.You wanna finish my truths up now? *Everybody: Yep! M:Who was your first kiss-kiss? C:Shane McCarthy. J:Do you have a crush on anyone? C:Sort of. B:Who? C:Okay that's my 4th.And that's none of anyone's bisness. S:It's truth or dare,Cal. C:Fine, it's an old friend. J:That's not an answer. C:God, you guys are strict.Kevin Montgomery.Next? M:Who was your first? C:I already told you, my first kiss was McCarthy. M:"I mean your first, ya know."Sarah ran upstairs. I ran after her. "Callie,don't say it!You'll get us in trouble!"she shrieked. "You really thought I'd tell?"I yelled. I ran outside thinking I heard something-or someone. I saw someone I hated the most.....