The scream

Brandon's POV:

I heard the scream.Then the groans.I ran as fast as I could.Lena was already rushing Callie out the door by the time I got in eye-view. Sarah had a look of fear,she looked like she had seen the world's scariest movie in the dark alone.Jude had tears rolling down his cheeks.Sarah whispered something to him before they calmly walked out,clutching the other for dear life.I ran to the door,watching Callie be driven off. Is this what it's like to see the one you love,be in pain?Does it really hurt this much? Wait,I do NOT love Callie!

Jesus's POV:

I heard the high pitch scream and raced down the stairs.Callie was being walked out with Mom(Lena) when I was completely down there.I looked for Sare,she was shedding tears,holding Jude tightly close to her.I saw Brandon deep in thought.I just want to know what the hell is going on...Was that was Brandon thinking about?Did Mar Mar want to know that too?Mom(Stef)was in the corner bawling her eyes out.I've never seen her cry before.This had to be serious.

Mariana's POV:

I heard the scream,automatically recognizing Sarah's voice in it.I was the first of my siblings,but I almost hit Jude coming down the stairs.I saw the pool of blood where Callie was sitting and was beyond confused.Sare was terrified-all you had to do to know was look in her eyes.Jude looked like he pieced the story all to well.

Jude's POV:

Sare walked me out and explained Callie's concussion. She walked me back inside and we sat patiently and quietly.We-I thought about how our uncle died of severely bleeding.It was horrifying.Callie kept him alive until the paramedics came.I still see the blood flooding out of the back of his head after he fell on the wooden floor. Sare hugged me and whispered,"She's not like him.She's stronger."I faked a smile and she nodded looking into her other world.I went into another world that I liked.Mom and Dad were still alive,we never bounced from foster home to foster home,Callie was never raped.It all came together.Nothing bad ever happened.Nothing.