Good you feel better,BITCH

Callie's POV:

•Dream during unconsciousness•

I kissed Brandon.Just for like, no reason.It was out of the blue and it kept repeating.Vico had some weird troubles.Like, he sold fake I.Ds at school and I knew the winter ball was coming up.Instead of me and Brandon going,I went with Vico.But somebody had spiked the punch.Everyone kept whispering about something I did at my old school.I was in a dress-I hate them, so you know I obviously didn't dress myself- and it was the winter ball.I couldn't breathe.My lungs wouldn't allow air to flow.I had went to my knees and grabbed my throat.I finally gave up and just realized it was time.Time to be with mom and dad.Time to just escape the system.Time to leave....Brandon. Even tho we weren't a thing,my heart hurt the most when I thought about that.I thought that was the end.That I was so,uh,dead when my eyes popped open.

•In case you didn't know, dream over•

I had a mask over my mouth and I felt really...weak.It took all of my strength to take it off,"Wh-what h-happened-d-d." Joy took over Brandon's face.But it wasn't for me,it was because Talya walked in.She hugged him,well,really,they both embraced themselves in a hug, it you get the picture.I faked a smile and looked around."You had a bad concussion and somebody spiked whatever you ate or drank with..."I kind of ignored her. Somebody basically poisoned me, all I need to know.Well,besides who did it,also,but you know what I'm getting at.I was told to put the mask back on as I fell back asleep.The pain still throbbed in the side of my head,it felt like my brain was going to pop out of my head.

"Ugh."I groaned.My stomach ached,my head was pounding,but the worst of all-Talya was watching me sleep.She giggled as I fluttered my eyes,"Hi,Callie."She seemed really friendly."We both know what happened to you.As long as you don't say anything to anyone about this- there will be no reason for me to show the whole school your conversations."her sweet,motherly tone, went stone cold. "Show everyone.I really don't care.It's an old book.All it is.A BOOK."I dared. "Alright,"she spun on my heel,"your funeral."I rolled my eyes as she walked out. The whole family came in,"So,Callie.Do you know what happened?"Mariana sounded sweet.I shrugged,"I guess I just had a bad stomach bug." I walked out of the room,walked over to Talya,and dragged her to the bathroom.I slapped her in the face."Glad,ya feel better bitch!"she snarled.I stormed out of the bathroom,hearing replies from texts. I can't wait for this. ( please,note sarcasm )