Flashbacks,TBC

Brandon's POV:

"Callie,are you alright?"I stroked her arm.She took a deep breathe and walked in.She ran upstairs immediately,not even looking around,like she usually does.I walked into the kitchen and saw the social worker,Bill,at the kitchen table as I got a bottle of water.

Stef's POV:

"Ah,yes.That's right,when Callie was ten,she Sarah,and Jude went to a basketball game.She beat some boy up in the middle of it,she nor her siblings would tell us why.They stayed with Callie's fall soccer couch until they went to stay with their godmother who was 28 at the time and attended the same school.Callie got it a few fights that week and was suspeneded.Sare punched a girl when she",Brandon walked in so Bill stopped talking," stopped taking her meds.Jude is pretty good.Callie-she's the one that got into many fist fights.Is she doing good here?"Bill had his hands folded."Good.Good she seems to be making ALOT of friends.Her and Sare have been to a few parties."Lena answered."Hey.So Callie hasn't been getting into anymore trouble?Not even the boy that gave her a fight?"Bill's eyebrows furrowed into a V. "Not that we know of.I'll call her down."I called Callie down. Callie came down,"Oh,hi Bill.Um,guys.Before you ask me anything can I ask you something?" "Sure love."Lena's hand folded as well."Um,can I got to the movie's with a friend?"she looked like she was blushing. "Sure,love."I repeated Lena,"now uh,everything alright?No fights or nothing?" Callie nodded her head no before going upstairs.

Callie's POV:

*flashback*

I walked into my soccer coach,Coach McCarthy's,house.My first foster house since my parent's died.Sare and Jude went to my godmother's probably because she like them and hated me.I went to school the next day,which was brutal.Jimmy told everybody about my fight with Liam.I just ignored everybody and everything.I did get into a fist fight with Jimmy and his pals that day.After school,Liam thought I was that told everybody that we fought, so he came to my school in his convertible.He grabbed my arm but I kept jerking it away.It got worse from there.Eventually Shane got out of class and went outside so he could wait for me.I had walked away from Liam and started on my way to his house. Shane saw and caught up with his friends that were in front of me.They walked me to his house and I went to my room,they were in the livingroom. (TBC)