The new runnaway,for now

I ran down the steps and went out the kitchen door. I walked right up to him and nastily whispered,"What the hell do you want?" He drunkenly sneered,"I wanted to see Sarah." "You know what,Justin.You can just shut up.You got my sister drunk!"I spit at him.I could see the hurt and anger in his eyes.I just walked away,pissed as hell.I walked inside and saw Brandon.He stood there, waiting for an answer."Fresh air."I lied. "Yeah,right."he fired back. He carried me to the back yard over his shoulder. "Now you can have even more fresh air,wait your shivering,"he took off his hoodie,showing his abs, and hands it to me,"Wear it." I hold it for a moment before saying,"I'm fine.Your shirtless!You need it more than me." "You don't like what you see?"he teased."I meant your probably cold."I tried really hard to look anywhere but him. "Its against the rules,Cals!"I reminded myself for about the millionth time. "Take it,Brandon."I was cool,not being a mom. "Fine.But next time."he gave in. "Yea,next time."I echoed. He had his hoodie back on."So,back to what I was saying.Everything alright?Is he the reason of your nightmares?"he looked into my eyes. "Justin?God no!I was yelling at him for getting Sare drunk."I was shocked. Then I chuckled for thinking Justin as a 'threat'. "What's so funny Jacobs?"he joked. "Where was your costume?"I changed the subject.He carried me bridal style into the kitchen.

"Sarah's gone."Mariana blurted. I let Brandon drop me as I ran up he stairs. Not in her room,bathroom,my room,Jesus's room-who wasn't there either-or in the basement. I ran down to the basement and saw Jesus sleeping on a couch.I saw a fresh hickie on his neck. No! No,she didn't!