Rumor has it part 1

Brandon's POV:

"Hey,babe."Talya walked over and kissed me.She looked into Callie's spot and since I noticed I had an excuse to look at Callie,I did. But Callie was gone.Within seconds,so was Talya.I followed her up the stairs but decided I could talk to Jesus instead.I sat on his bed and heard snickering-from my room.I walked into the hallway and tried my door.Locked. For a second I thought it was Callie,but she was talking to mom(Stef.)I knocked on the door,"Alright,mom.Yeah.I just wanted to talk to Brandon,I'm at his house.Please?Fine.I'll see you in five." The door opened and Talya quickly said,"I had to call my mom.I didn't realized I locked the door.Sorry,babe." She kissed me on the cheek,"My mom wants me home asap.Sorry." She ran down the steps and flew out the door."Thank you!"Callie squealed from moms' room. "Why're you so happy?"I teased."My friend's spending the night."she gushed. She walked into our room and she let out a growl,"Sare." She walked into Mariana's room and dragged Sarah down to the livingroom. I looked in our room and saw a notebook on Callie's bed that wasn't there before. Talya.

Callie's POV:

I saw the notebook and thought of that little snoop,Sare.I grabbed her out of her room and dragged her to the livingroom. "Did you read my notebook?"I was going to believe what ever she said because there were other people in the house. "No."she stormed off into the kitchen. Brandon was on the phone,"Talya,we need to break up."he hit the END button.He looked at me,"Your notebook wasn't there before was it?" I was stunned,"Did you read it?" He looked hurt,"No.I respect your privacy." "Thanks."I wanted so badly to kiss him,even just a peck on the cheek. "Bad Callie! "I reminded myself.I ran up the stairs and went straight to the notebook. It had some conversations from last week to 7 years ago,with ALOT of people.Even... Liam.

I grabbed a black marker and scribbled everything-from names,to any meaningless words.I ripped pages after page until there was nothing on the spiral.I ran outside and ripped them into shreds in the green trash can. I walked inside,calm as ever.Now that they were gone,I wouldn't have to worry,probably Jude wanted to look for something or whatever. I plopped my butt on the couch and heard the doorbell.I flew to the door,"Hey,easy on the language.My foster parents don't really like it when you use the word crap." Josh walked in,"Foster parents?" "My godmother has always hated me.She put me and the others in foster care.I thought everyone knew but whatever.I'm so happy to have a friend come sleep over."I got in one breathe. "Will do.Just don't space out on me the entire night."he joked. I rolled my eyes,"Wanna do something?" "Your an idiot."he teased. I chuckled getting the words out,"Don't!" He picked me up and took me outside where it started raining. He ran inside and came back with a soccer ball.We played for a few hours.

"Callie time to come inside it's pouring outside."Stef called from the kitchen.Me and Josh laughed as we came in through the kitchen.We were covered in mud,it reminded me of when we played back in fall soccer the year my parents died."So this is the unknown friend that's spending the night."Lena had a sip of her coffee.I couldn't tell if they were being judge mental or just kidding around."Nice to meet you Mrs..."Josh trailed off. "This is Lena and I'm Stef."she informed. "Doors open wherever you go.But I trust that you are just good friends."Lena adds.We nod and bump into Sare&Jude."Hi Josh!"Jude chirps. "Hey,guys.Been a while.Callie told me,I had no idea,well actually no one did."Josh smiles."Why are you guys all dirty?"Sare blurts. "Soccer." I butt in,"I'll go get some towels,and get changed." I run upstairs and grab some towels.I strip of my wet,muddy clothes and cover myself with a towel as I run into my room.I grabbed one of my dad's old oversized shirts and some soccer shorts. I threw them on top and went back downstairs. "Woah!"I exclaimed. I can't believe my eyes,I know I didn't just see....