The PLL version part1

*42 hours later(next day-at night)*

Callie's POV:

The night air filled my lungs as I stepped out of the hospital in my clothes.The bandages were still wrapped around my head,about six stitches on my stomach, and a cast on my wrist. I saw guys from my school,pointing and laughing at me.I just rolled my eyes and started walking.A cop started to put cuffs on my wrists-well my left wrist,holding tightly to my cast.I sat in the back seat,staring at the black cage. I heard people staring at me, talking, pointing, whispering,yelling-I just turned my ears off.I saw other cops pulling up,I saw the red&blue lights.It was all a flash- I was now in Stef's arms,she was jabbering a mile a minuet.I saw kids' piling up in the parking lot. People started facing me and talking.I just kept looking around,loving how quiet this is.I just started walking into the street,noticing that the handcuff was still linked to my wrist.

*24 hours earlier (The A.M time)*

I walked back into my room with fresh bandages on my head.Last night I got the first ones and my cast.I went to sleep on my bed, forgetting that whole Talya mess.I had to plug in some wire in my arm,I really didn't want to call it an I.V bag,It makes me feel like it's pee in a bag is going into my body.I then pushed some pluggy things onto my forehead.If you want me to call it by it's real name,your going to have to pay me money,it just makes me feel like I'm going to a nut house.I drifted off into sleep,10 minuets later.

•DREAM•

I went to school and saw Liam there, holding a gun to Brandon's head.Liam's gold bangs barely covered his big brown eyes.You could see the crazy in them.I ran over to Brandon and kissed him.I was caught by the cop,Stef and was sent back to juvie.Sare and Jude went to other foster homes and were beaten.They were both hurt beyond repair, and they died.Liam had me and drugged me.The red cloth threw over my mouth and nose,muffling my screams.He started shaking my numb body...

•NIGHTMARE OVER•

Doctors swarmed me, a nurse was shaking me. I opened my eyes fast. They all backed away as I did."Callie, are you alright?"a random doctor got in my face. "Yeah.I'm cool.Can I be alone?It's kinda stuffy here."I lied. They left,but the Fosters came in.Lena looked at the doctors,"What's going on?" She turned her head to me."Nothing,just needed to get something."I got out of my bed. I walked down to Sare and whispered,"It's not the time.Dont tell Jude."I hugged her,but her eyes were glassy,wet,and filled with tears.She glanced at Jude and walked out.I ran after her and she burst into tears,"How can you be so calm?!" "Woah, Sare. It's just a few conversations."I held her close as she sobbed into my chest."Sssshhh."I cooed."Wanna hang out after they leave?"I asked after she finally calmed down."Yeah."she plucked her head from my shoulder and smiled."D-did you r-eall-l-ly meet your g-godmo-th-m?"she was on the verge of bawling,and I knew I needed to lie. "No,Sare.She hates me and she's not a hundred percent safe.We both know that."I gave a cheeky smile as she sniffled.

Stef's POV:

Callie and Sarah returned smiling and slightly joking.Jude looked at the two and quickly jerked his head away.Mariana noticed and walked over to him.Callie lightly shoved Sarah towards me&Lena. "Can I stay with Callie for a little after you guys leave?"she looked so scared,like we were going to say no."Why,no Justin tonight?"Jude teased. He made kissing noises. Jesus made a weird look before walking away,almost angry.I whispered to Lena,"We'll have to talk to them when we get home." She nodded in agreement."Sorry.Callie has some work before she gets released tonight."I said in my cop voice.She gave a fake weak smile before turning to Jude,"Justin,not a boyfriend." Jude shrugged his shoulders,"You sound just like Callie." Callie butted in,"I can still get you later tonight,like Stef said,I'm getting released." "Alright,enough you two."Lena put her hands on her hips, and continued,"we'll be here to get you soon,we came to check on you.See ya later Cal.Brandon,get off your phone." Callie looked at Brandon,he just seemed so hostile.Weren't they the two roommates that actually got along?We piled in the car and drove home,it was a silent 30 minuet drive. "Jesus, can me and momma see you for a moment?"I put my hand on his shoulder as Lena put the key in the house door.The door swung open and the kids walked up the stairs.Once all the kids were upstairs I blurted,"Is there anything going on between you and Sarah?" Lena gave me 'the look'. Jesus defended,"No.Me...&Sarah?No.Just,no." Lena folded her arms over her chest,"Are you sure?" Jesus took his beanie off his head,"Moms,I know the rules as well as she knows them.I promise." Me&Lena nodded and he ran upstairs,muttering,"What a waste.45 minuets I could've been playing video games." I threw an extra beanie from the couch,"and stop leaving your crap all over the house." Lena turned to me. "Crap isn't a bad word!"I defended myself. She pecked me on the lips,"but its not a nice word."I rolled my eyes and went upstairs,into my uniform,getting ready for work.

Brandon's POV:

<2 hours later>

I had my music on high,jamming to Lipstick Traces.I remember blushing to this song with Callie in the car. Why does she have to wrap around my brain so much? I looked across the room to her empty bed and sighed. My music started to get lower to the shouting in the hallway. Is Cals back already? I threw my headphones off and ran into the hallway. Mariana and Sarah were fighting. "I don't know what your talking about!"Sare shouted. "Yeah,right."Mariana shot back. "Can you just tell me what I did?"Sare yelled. "Alright,you son of a-" Lena ran up,"What's going on here?" Sare had a blank look on her face. Mariana looked pissed,angrier than I've ever seen her.Mari stormed off and I chased after her,"Mariana!" She ignored me.I turned her around,I saw her face all red and full of tears. She pulled away and ran out of the house.