I dont know what to call this

Jesus's POV:

I was in study hall,since it's my free period, and Sarah came in.She tried to avoid me but I had the only available chair. I could tell she was reluctant to sit with me,but she did. "I could've done your make up so you didn't have to wear your head phones."she whispered.I grabbed some paper and wrote,"First of all, no talking here or your thrown out.Second,what are you talking about?" she slid the note back quickly,"Hickie?" "Oh,Lexi did that a few days ago.I just forgot.Does that sound stupid or..." She smiled and nodded yes. She grabbed the note and threw it in the bookbag moms gave her.I finished my homework and went to next class. I got stopped in the hallway,"Foster!My office!Now!" Mom(Lena) never sounded so angry...

"I know what you did."she was beyond pissed. "Okay.So what did I do?"I was really starting to wonder. "Getting drunk?!"she shouted,"Your ground.One week." I nodded my head and walked to my next class with a note saying why.I sat down next to an empty chair next to Sarah and started think about why she was so upset. Wasn't she hiding for a few hours? I'll have to ask her later. I started to think about Mariana and what was she up to.She was in this class,why did she ditch?

Mariana's POV:

"You can't keep doing this."I whispered to the mirror at home. I skipped school when my mom's the vice principal! I sat down on my bed and heard the door slam. "Mariana!"my mom(Stef) angrily yelled. "Shit!"I whispered. I got the thermometer and got the warm water. I put on my sick face and went downstairs. "Mom,I didn't feel good so I just went home."I said in a sick,raspy voice."Uh-huh."she made it clear that she didn't believe me."Grounded,one week."she answered. At least she's letting me stay home!