Continued| Now a date

I didn't think they'd noticed as I walked into the livingroom,to get to the door. "Hey,Callie.Where are you going?"Shane called from the couch.His friends' heads went to me."Cover for me?"I asked. "Depends.Will you be back in time for dinner?"he sat straighter."I'll be eating at a friends'"I lied. He nodded and went back to the t.v. I walked to the S.J.A.A. 'H.Q.'- the meeting place. The car pulled up. My attitude brightened,"Hi." The driver opened the passenger door. I was automatically kicked out of her house the day after. I skipped dinners and lunches.(because it's Saturday) I took a shower and cried as I looked in the mirror. No wonder my godmother kicked me out,I have a black eye."That makes me look like a saint!"I sarcastically and bitterly thought as tears spewed out of my eyes.I walked out,dressed in dry and clean clothes.•week later•The doorbell rang and Bill appeared(I didnt know him yet.) "Callie.I'll be your social worker for a while.Jude and Sarah will follow you where ever you'll be going.We'll do our best not to split you guys up."he explained.

*flashback over*

I walked out of Brandon's room and went into Mariana's,"Can I borrow you for a second?"I grabbed Sare."Bill's down stairs,don't be scared.He doesn't know we use to live in the house.I have a game then a date.Do you wanna come?"I changed the subject."To your date?"she joked. "To the game." "Callie.I'm not going.You promised me I didn't have to go."she whined."Just checking."I walked away. I changed into my uniform quickly then walked down to the court.Vico was practicing. I walked up to him,"I have a game then we can go." "Cals,I'm versing you guys.I've heard you had a history on the court,can we change the punching to kissing?" "Sure."I said through laughs.He kissed me and howls came through the court. I pushed back and smiled as I went to my team."I'll punch you." I teased as the guys turned their backs to me and put their hands on their backs."Dont Jimmy us."they put their arms in Xs infront of their faces.

•Game over• (Nothing bad happened-good,clean game.)

"Good game."Vico whispered,"At least your not all sweaty." "Ha.Ha."I was sarcastic. •at the movies•

"I'll keep taking you on these,"he was a bit louder than a whisper,"as long as their dates." I chuckled as we went back to kissing.