E.R tomorrow-or today

The pounding in my head came back.I threw my hands over my ears,hoping that it would stop. Of course that won't stop it! Stop being an idiot! "Be honest.Did Liam do this to you?"Sarah came out of no where. "No.I fell at a basketball game.They said it look serious but I lied and said I was fine."It was the truth.She came closer and sat down next to me.Getting a closer look,she had tears spilling onto her nice black jeans.I pulled her close to me,"Don't cry." "What*dry heave* is*sniff*it?"she managed before she went into a full blown sob."It's just a minor concussion."I tried jokey,not to make it sound bad, but it sounded awful.She let out a fake laugh and wiped some tears.We just sat there in utter silence for a while.The pounding worsened as I pinched my face. Sarah noticed and took me inside.She slowly helped me to the couch and ran into the kitchen.The pounding got worse by the second.My mouth got watery,my throat felt fuzzy.I threw up right as Lena&Stef ran in. As soon as I stopped,I held my stomach,clutching for dear life.My vision started to get blurry,but I didn't go unconscious yet.I took deep breaths.Stef came to my side and Lena was on the phone.Sare ran over and handed her a wet wash cloth.She screamed when she saw my vomit."Wh-why are you-"I got cut off my the pounding in my head.I groaned.Lena slammed the phone on the counter,rushed over to me,and helped me to the car.I saw figures at the door.3 sobbing,3 trying to get answers,trying to get them to calm down. I didn't need to fight the sleep,I was wide awake.I was rushed into the E.R and immediately got a room.Someone stabbed me with a needle.The pain went numb,in fact my whole body went numb.Sleep washed over me like a surfer on the waves. Everything went black...