Notacibly Jealous part2

Callie's POV:
I went back into Brandon's room to get some money.I saw Brandon,he looked up from his phone,he stared at me.I pretended I was talking,just to mess with him."What?"he looked like his mouth was dry.I giggled and ran down the steps.I walked outside and saw Sarah kissing somebody. Aawwe! My baby's first kiss! I ran down the sidewalk,to get a better look at who she was kissing. Ho.Ly.Shit!Justin!
I started to run to the party.I am so going to have fun with this.

Sarah's POV:
I was hurt when I saw Jesus and Lexi, the same-costume-wearing-bitch, kissing.I didn't think the cute guy was going to pick me up-or kiss me.But,hey,I'm not complaining!We needed air so we just stopped entirely, and started walking to the party.I got handed a red cup and chugged it.It went like that for a long time.I had fun dancing around.Callie was talking to someone,then we walked out.I saw Jude and screamed,"Hey Jude.Jude,hey!"I frantically waved at him. He ran over and asked,"Where's the liquor?" I snickered.Callie scolded,"Not funny.Your going to have to me help me get,drunkie,over here past Stef&Lena."Jude sighed and walked over and helped."Jude,your the cutest little,"I uncontrollably laughed,"little,little tree there is." Jude looked at Callie and said something I didn't quite catch.I felt sick and stopped. Callie held Jude,trying to shield him from the puke,as the little lunch I had, came up. I noticed Callie was talking with another guy.

Lexi's POV:

"I'm going back to Honduras.Tonight."I repeated to Jesus and Mar Mar for like the millionth time.Jesus angrily walked away,Mari came up and hugged me,tears spilling faster than before. The doorbell rang.We wiped our tears and gave out candy."Trick or treat!" kids shouted.We gave them their candy and left the bowl on the ledge. "This can't be happening.Jesus said-"I cut Mar off,"I have to leave.The school with make the call." I ran to the door,"Goodbye.I'll call you when I get there." I was jealous of Sarah,I think that's the one.I wanted to have my goodbye with Jesus to be spiteful, I texted,"Have fun.I hope your next girlfriend,Sarah!" I mean she was real sweet and all, but I sure as hell was not going to be broken hearted."I'm not for that!I don't even like her!"he replied. "Yeah right!"After my last text,I turned off my phone.I ran out to the place I ran in.