Who's that?

Sare's POV:

I'm really hating being around people that I know and don't know.I have people giving me weird stares and people not even looking at me.This is the worst part about being a foster kid,but now I'm only known as Callie's sister.She gets into fights and I'm the one who gets the bad round."Sarah."Justin whispered.I spun around and we kissed.I don't who started it,but I'm still not complaining.I pushed away,"I have free period now."I smiled.His smile faded,"Gotta go.I've been wanting to do that since I saw you this morning."He ran off to another hallway as the bell rang.I blushed as I walked to Jude's classroom and tapped on the door.He noticed and walked out the classroom.

Jude's POV:

I saw Sare and made some excuse to leave the room.I closed the door behind me."Jude,you having an alright time?"she waited until I closed the door."Lets see,Callie's our sister."I joked. We shared a laugh."Made any new friends?"she blurted. "There's this kid Conner,he seems nice."I kinda didn't want to be here,"Alright,I gotta go before I remember the lame excuse I gave." "That's how you know your my brother."she teased. I walked back to class and sat down in my chair.I know I had lunch next and decided to find out where to sit.I looked across the room and my eye caught the window. I saw Callie,with a really weird expression on her face,talking to some guy that I couldn't tell from here.He moved a little and I saw blonde hair and a bit taller than her.She had walked away,holding her stomach...