Party Time

•At the Foster home•

Brandon's POV:

Callie came in, a smile and everything. She opened her mouth then closed it to mom(Stef).She thought for a second then Jude came in, teasing her."Oooooh.Callie&Johnny,"*kissing noises* "Shut up!"she jokingly spat.She blushed, and when she did, she looked even prettier.Stef turned from her position at the kitchen counter."Who's Johnny?"my mom(Stef) laid down a knife."Nobody."Callie gave Jude a death glare,"Can I go somewhere tonight?" "Where?"my mom picked the knife back up. Jude butted in,"Johnny's house." Jude puckered up his lips right before Callie clamped her hand around his head, finding right on his mouth. "A group of teammates are coming."she reassured Stef. Jude and I snickered.Stef gave her permission and the never ending list of rules.I went upstairs after a few rules. I texted Talya but she didn't respond.She left me a voicemail.It said something about her going on vacation.At least she had a legit ament explanation for not showing up for her dumb present.I took a long nap,hoping all my 'troubles' will disappear.

Callie's POV:

I just got out of a shower. Brandon was sleeping when I realized I forgot my clothes. I walked in,grabbed my clothes,and saw Brandon,his eyes lightly opened."Like what ya see?"I joked. You could see the heat rise to his cheeks.I laughed.I went to the bathroom and changed. When I went into the hallway, I went to patch things up with Sarah.I went to Jesus's room,"Sare in there?"I was behind the doorway. "No." I walked into Mariana's room and got the same response.I went to Stef and told I was leaving now.She repeated some rules before I practically ran out the door.I bumped into someone, a few blocks from Johnny's house, making the both of us fall down. "Oh, fuck!Sorry!"I apologized."It's cool, it's cool.Don't sweat."the familiar voice assured me."Callie?"Damn!He noticed me! "Shane?" I knew it was him by his voice."How's it been.You still with your godmother?" Did people really not know? "Um,yeah.We won our game today.Listen,I gotta go.Nice seeing you."I started back to my way. I started to jog.Justin greeted me at the door."Hey."He handed me a cup before he went to kiss his girlfriend.I walked up to Johnny,"What's this party for?" I smelled the alcohol from the very first word. He hugged me then asked me to dance.I took him to the dance floor. "We would haze you, but there's no room for us."Tyler passed by us. "Thanks."I was sarcastic.I took a gulp from my plastic cup and it repeated after that.I saw Talya dancing around shirtless. I stepped away from Johnny and grabbed Talya. "Come on.I'm taking you home."I whispered.

I gave her my jacket and walked her to her house.She threw her jacket at me when we got to her room. I hurried out and jumped through the basement window.I found Sare,sleeping on the couch.I carried her bridal style into her bed. "Cals,wait."Sarah whispered before I could place her on her bed.I rolled my eyes and took her to my bed."I smell the booze,I won't tell."she whispered. I giggled and fell asleep, stroking the back of her head until she slept.