The first funeral for Mari

Mariana's POV:

Tears kept spilling out of my eyes at I look into the mirror.Jude walked in,"Oh sorry!" "It's fine,I was just getting out."I turned to face him,"I've never had someone I knew cared about d-die." "It's not as bad as you think."he gives me a weak smile,I think he was going back to his mom's. "What was it like?"I got him out of his daze. "Sad..and weird.Every one just kept saying she was in a better place."after a long pause, he continued, "Do you believe in heaven." "I-I don't know."I stuttered,"D-do you?" He shrugged,"I believe that they're are people watching us."I smiled and walked out. I slipped into my black dress and put on my it's-okay-to-cry mascara and heard my phone play,"Black dress,with the tights under neath."I had tights on under neath and cried as I thought of when Lexi put that ringtone for my unknown callers. I cried harder and harder until I just collapsed my head into my hands.Callie ran in,and rubbed my back. "I *sobs* can't *sobs* d-do t*sobs* t-this." I cried into her shoulder. "Your taking this like Jude and Sare-I don't mean that in a bad way."she quickly added,getting me to chuckle as I wiped some tears."Thanks."I smiled as I walked over to Jesus's room,"Ready?"I asked,on the verge of tears. He nodded as he walked over.He had no tears,no puffy eyes- in fact his eyes made him look like he didn't sleep or...*nodding slowly as I process this* he didn't take his medication.I looked back into my room and saw Callie in another world.

I ran over to Sare and asked her how Callie coped. "She didn't sleep or eat for days.She didn't cry,she just..got angry.She already gotten into a fight before and when we went back,she went bezerk.She punched the wall for an hour.She scared us,I never saw her cry about anything.Not since she... She has that necklace that belonged to our mom.She always said mom never liked her,she acted more like a guy and when Callie refused dresses mom would always make me in them.When she found out our dad was dead too,she just she broke.She punched a wooden door and she got stares from everybody.When we got home she tore up her room.Posters,her bed,pillows,everything was destroyed.She didn't cry once.She just got angry.Not once."Sarah looked like she was about to burst into tears."Mariana,come on!"Jesus snapped.I ran over after I thanked Sare for telling me. The car drive with moms was long and quiet.I whispered to Jesus,"I know you aren't taking your pills." He took the ear buds out of his ears,"What?" I rolled my eyes and I pounded my back to the seat.It started to drizzle.Mom(Lena) made a call,each time she answered she either teared up or looked at us through a mirror. I started to think about what Sarah said to me about Callie,how she didn't cry,but just got angry.What if that was Jesus?With him off his meds he can be... I gotta tell moms after the funeral.Lena finally got off the phone,"Looks like there putting her body in a..."her voice cracked before she trailed off,I couldn't tell if she didn't know what to call it,or if she just didn't know if we would know what it was,"She's not going to be in a cemetery." I nodded,still looking out the window.

•After funeral(back at the foster house)•

Lena's POV:

"I think we should tell them."I whispered at the counter to Stef.She nodded as she left the kitchen.She called everybody to the livingroom. "Boy,was this going to be fun!" I sarcastically thought.