I like your B-ball

•Next Morning•
Mariana's POV:

I was alone in my room.I was wondering where Sarah was.Callie dragged me out of my thoughts with,"Can I borrow some foundation?" I furrowed my brow,"Why?" "Secret?"she had a scarf on. I started cracking up.She looked like she was going to vomit,"Please?"she whined. I kept on laughing."With my moms?I owe it to you.First let me see." She unraveled the scarf and they were- I mean,wow!There were so many you'd think they were fingers. "Woah!"It was separated through giggles. I grabbed my makeup bag and tossed it to her.She fished out the foundation and thanked me. I walked into Jesus' room."How are we grounded at the same time?"I joked. "I don't know.I-I really don't think I-I shouldn't be listening to my music.It keeps me from going crazy,Mariana."he whined."I'm grounded too.You seriously need a good cove-Callie's game!"I widened my eyes."Yes!Mariana your a guinness!"he shrieked.Jesus ran down the steps then a few minuets he returned,"Where's Callie?" "Bathroom.She's just adding make-"I was cut off by screaming.

Callie's POV:

I was applying foundation to my bruises-yes,bruises.Not hickies.Liam tried to shut me up when I was on the Foster's porch and things got out of hand...

Sarah walked in and started arguing.
"Its not what it-"I started."Really Callie?!Jude told me." "Hey!Don't start with me!"I shot back. "You can't let things be can you?" "Really?Your telling me?He came in to the school!How can I control that!" "Callie,seriously?Ever heard of the magic numbers?""Sare!You have no idea!So just stop!" "First you want to make me come to your game"I cut her off,"I wanted to be nice!Your boyfriend or whatever Justin is,is on the team!" "Just like Vico,Justin-not a boyfriend!Unlike your new one." "Whats that supposed to mean?"I was pissed. "I don't know choose the old one or the new one!"she screeched. "You know-" Lena cut me off,thank god I had the make-up on,"Whats going on here?" "Nothing.Nothing at all."I hit Sarah's shoulder on purpose as I walked out.Jude gave me a look."Dont."I hissed. I walked into Jesus's room,"Thanks for letting me use your thing." "Callie.Can we use your game as an alibi?"Jesus called. I walked in and shrugged,"as long as the whole doesn't family come, you don't have to ask.Just leave with me then me meet up a block away from here." I walked into the laundry room and grabbed my uniform.I got changed in there since no one was in there.I walked into the twins' rooms.We walked out and left eachother about two blocks from the house.I got there and I walked over to my team."Oh Callie."Tyler made it sound like we were having sex. The other boys made sex groans and 'other' noises."Hey,since you guys can't get laid,go fuck yourselves."I joked.I walked into the girls bathroom and added a thing of foundation,just incase. We were versing....Jimmy's team. I walked up to him,"Hey.I'm sorry about that last time we played." He nodded.Angry,I walked back to my team. .•*GAME TIME*•.

I had to cover Jimmy. Grreeeeaaatttt! I covered him for defense. I don't know why but he got his fingernails and dug them in my arm.It drew blood but I didn't really care,the pain was going away after a few seconds.I bumped Jimmy on the ground and whispered,"Oops." I smiled as I ran down to the other end of the court. I was open,like wide open,no matter where I moved,I was ready.They literally didn't even look at me.I got the rebound and took the shot. Swish! That's how the game went.Jimmy does something to me,I retaliate.Nobody passes me the ball,I score the rebound.

*Hive fives after game*

"Next time slut,I'll make those hickies bruises."one of the boys spat at me. I put on a confused look then remembered the bruises.I grabbed the make up and ran to the bathroom.I wiped up the dirty,messy parts then did it over again.I walked over to my team and caught the last of what coach said. "Thanks for telling me about my make-up running." I teased Nick.He shrugged and walked over to the rest of the guys.I rolled my eyes and went to the bleachers,where Mariana,Jesus, and......