0-1.Not the scoreboard

•Next Morning•

Callie's POV:

"You wanna come?"I was nervous.Jude held my hand as we walked down to the school, for practice before the first game of the season.I walked into the gym, Jude's fingers still locked into mine."Thanks for coming Jude. It really helps,"I kissed him on the forehead. He sat down on the bleachers and watched. "Callie?"a voice asked. "Yeah?"I was hoping they would only know my name and not...me. "Nice to have you on the team.Hopefully, your not like the Callie we had before.She was a snot-nosed bitch." a few guys snickered.I stared at the face for a moment then realized it was Justin."Hopefully your not like the Justing from my team before.He acted more like a girl than my sister did." Justin snickered. Guys that snickered went,"Oooohhhhh!" One arm from Justin went around me,making me flinch from my bruises. "Nice to have you back!Where've you've been?"Johnny asked. "Around."I stole a glance at Jude,he heard the questions."Hey, Jude, come here!"I shouted. He smiled as he jogged over."Hi!"he got ear to ear. "Alright guys!Lets start practice before the game."the coach didn't look up from his clip board. Jude ran over and we started practice. The game started sooner than I thought. I walked over to the bathroom and changed into my jersey.When I came out I bumped into someone. "Oh, shit.Sorry."I blurted before I looked up. I walked away before he had a chance to see me. It was Shane.He had to be at least 17,closer to 18. the game went by fast, not many people recognized me, which I was 100% okay with.

After the game I pulled Johnny away from everybody else. "I wanted to thank you for what you did after the game. *flashback*

After I flipped on Jimmy, but before I left, Johnny stopped me from leave a second sooner. He wanted to make sure I was okay. Of course I lied and said I was okay.He was really nice to me and I couldn't ever forget it.

*Flashback over*

"No problem.You did lousy today tho."he answered. I chuckled and went over to Jude.

Jude went to the bathroom as I went to get some air. I was slammed to the ground,I don't know who,and they ran away.I got up and went to Jude.I walked cautiously to Jude. I jokingly thought,"Who ever that was, they obviously wanted our scoreboard to Me:0 Them:won."