The night before halloween

Jesus's POV:

"What the hell does that mean?"I whispered. "Get us into trouble?"Mariana repeated. Brandon shrugged an went upstairs, right before a door slammed shut. We trailed behind. Callie was yelling at someone,we heard through the door. Sarah had anger in her face. God, she is so beautiful. Does she really have to be my foster sister? I doubt she even feels the same, wait, I have Lexi! Beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, sweet, Lexi. "Gotta go call Lex."I took off, into my room.

Sarah's POV:

I rested my head in my hands.If she tells,me,her,Jude- we'll all be screwed. Even if he wasn't our foster brother then, he was eventually. Who's Lexi? Is it his girlfriend? Of course, a guy like him would never fall for a trashy foster girl like me.

Callie came running in,locking the door behind her.

Callie's POV:

I walked outside,fearing it was him.

"How'd you find us?"I didn't look at him.He gripped my arm,"Look at me when I speak to you."he realized he had some control. "Leave.Now!"I still focused my eyes on the ground.His grip got harder. He grabbed my face,"Dammit Cals!"he raised his voice. I decided to be a smartass,"Just because I'm not looking at you, doesn't mean I can't hear you." He shoved me to the door. "Was it you?"I was firm. "What?"he bitched. "That pushed me.Was that you?" he looked like I was speaking another language. "Listen.Stay away from us.Got that?!"I got through my gritted teeth. "Calliekins, I don't want you.I just want to have some communication.Dont tell.ANYONE!"He was crisp and clear. "Leave!"I shouted.I ran inside and locked the door behind me. I grabbed Sarah by the arm and took her to the kitchen,"Liam was here.Stay away from him, alright?" Sare nodded.I hugged her,kissed her on the top of her head,then walked into the livingroom.I felt Mariana look at me so I apologized. I ran upstairs.There was a note between the window.

Say a word,just one word, and everything will crumble!

I ripped the paper until there was no way it could ever be put back together.I threw the scraps in the trash. Jude came running in, nearly sendin me to the floor."Hey,bud."I chimed."I can't wait for tomorrow!"he was so excited. "Tomorrow?"I was confused. "Halloween?"he was trying to get it through my head. I knew it was October,early basketball started.I guess since there was no decorations-probably because of the storm. "Jude,I think you and Sarah are old enough to go by yourselves if you want.Every year you guys tell me to stop babying you... Have fun." He gleamed as he ran down to tell Sarah.

Narrator's POV:

My favorite Halloween tune came on as soon as I thought about Liam+Halloween. The addition plus 2 Jacobs, not one Callie, this will be a good scare.

Down in the woods,today your surely in for a big surprise. If you go down in the woods today, you better go in disguise.Every bear that ever was, will gather there.I'm certain because today's the day, the teddybears will have their picnic.This lousy is a day in the woods today.It's safer to stay at home.