Poker Face and Tears

Brandon's POV:

Callie walked back upstairs,furry in her eyes."Callie?"I didn't know what was to say, let alone what to do. I touched her arm,but she grabbed a jacket and slipped on her shoes.Without word,she calmly walked out of the house.It's like she knew where Sarah would be.

Sare's POV:

"Oh my god,my head is killing me."I moaned.I was in the dumb crawl space I used to hide in when we lived there before.I groaned in pain of my head. What the hell happened? I rubbed my temple with the side of my hand. A wave of events came through my head. I got drunk at some party for Halloween-which is kind of messed up-and I crashed here.I started to peek through the vents,a few inches away,Jesus was passed out with a fresh hickie on his neck.I climbed out,tears spilling out of my eyes.I saw Callie on the steps,angry as hell."Come here."she mouthed,but her facial expression softened."You didn't do that,did you?"she whispered.I nodded my head "no" as I walked up the stairs with her."I'm-I-I'm so s-sor-r-ry."I stuttered.Brandon looked up from the couch,wondering why I was crying.I could tell he is just trying to put all of this together.Callie brought me to the bathroom and locked the door,"Here.Let me help."She grabbed a paper towel and wet it lightly.She stroked my face,"I remember when mom used to do this after she cleaned your face from soccer." I laughed,tears slowed down from my eyes.She cracked a smile,"Yeah.Mom,she wanted me to act like a girl.You know,dresses,earrings- not wasting money on soccer balls,bats,basketball shorts.That pretty much killed her on the inside.Then she had you.You were her little doll,I loved you most because you drew bad attention away from me." I giggled,"Yeah.Getting in fist fights-very lady like." She did one last stroke than made me shut my eyes. "If mom could've been there for that game.God,she didn't look at me after the fight in school", even tho my eyes were closed I could see the pain on her voice,"She,just.She just didn't approve of the people I hung out with,but now,who the hell cares."she finished my eyes.I cried into her shoulder, between sobs,"I miss her,C-Cals." She took me out of there and put me on my bed.She wiped some strays, from my probably already tear stained face.She kissed the top if my head and walked over to the window.She just stared out it,I can't tell if she's in another world,like Jude most of the time,or if she saw something.That's the one thing I always wanted from her-her good poker face.