It started with a click

Sarah's POV:

"Callie,"I grabbed her arm. "Ask if you can stay home from school when you get back."she was emotionless. She jerked her arm free and walked away. I went into the bathroom to wash away my tears when I think,Brandon's girlfriend...Talya?,was in the bathroom smiling at her phone.She had a hand mark on her cheek. Callie. I ripped the phone out of her hand, shocked at what it had.I ran out of the room,the phone glued to my hand. It was a conversation that I had read about a year ago.It was about me,between Callie&some person she still hadn't told me about. It had another about Liam between me&her a few weeks ago.There had to be at least 20 pages of stuff...about her,my,Jude's life.Sent to what looked like the entire school. It was forwarded from others,linked from phone to phone.I heard shoes clicking on the white, tiled floor,but I stayed frozen,knowing it was Talya. She snatched the phone out of my hands but I screamed in her face,"What the hell?!" She gave me a dirtier look than before.Brandon came running out. "Everything okay?"he carelessly threw out."I don't know check your phone.You'll see about it soon.Right,what was your name again?"I swung to her,"Slut?" I furiously went over to Callie,she was in another flashback or memory or daze or....whatever she calls them.

Brandon's POV:

I waited for Sarah to leave before I shouted,"What does that mean?" She had her voice calm,"I don't know babe." I saw her hiding her phone,"Can I make a call?My battery died." She didn't want to at first,I could tell from the look in her eyes,but she gave it up.I went to a text and saw a bunch of pages and notes.Under neath it was typed,"Callie's talking the talk." I was furious,as I handed her back her phone.To be honest,I thought about throwing but then I figured I didn't want to pay all that money.I walked into Callie's room and sat on her bed.I'm guessing everyone was in the lunchroom,leaving Callie smiling like an idiot.Was it at me? I started to smile at the fact that I was the reason that got that adorable smile out of her. She looked at my phone,it was in my hand."So..you heard."she broke the sentence. I watched her smile fade. "I wanted you to be the one whole deletes it.It'll say unread message underneath."I pushed the phone to her."Thanks."she smiled as she bit her bottom lip.She just gazed at me fore a minuet then she asked,"Wanna watch a movie?" I shoved my phone back into my pocket,and nodded."I'll go get somethin-"she started covering her ears.She snapped her eyes shut and buried her head in her legs. I shouted repeatedly and crazily, "Nurse.Doctor!Help!Somebody!" Callie started to groan and moan in pain.I kept screaming as I touched her leg. I ran in the hall and screeched,"Sombody,help!" Doctors and nurses finally rushed in,keeping me away from Callie.I sulked over to a chair and angrily plopped into the chair.Moms,the twins,and both of her siblings walked over to me.Their happy faces faded,leaving shock and worry written all over them.My phone beeped,without thinking I read it. A page from Callie's book. "I don't like him.He's not notacible.I try to stay away from him,he just...gives me a weird impression.I think he's NEVER going to be my type.He's actually kinda gross and a little fucked up.I wish he would just go suck some guy's dick already.I think Jude hates him as much as I do.I can't wait till I 'leave' again.I will leave this town agin with you and my brother and sister." I didn't want to but I read what it said before. "Seriously?Yeah,I'm not even going to try.Not after what happened last time."Callie wrote back. I read the actual question,"Do you have a thing for that Foster boy?I don't know his first name, but you know his mom's the vice." After reading that,I deleted both of them,feeling my heart break the moment I read what she said about me.I walked outside and watched as I few tears fell. Why am I doing this? Why does she hate me? I thought I did okay. Why do I care this much? Is this even me? Could this be Jesus? WHY DO I CARE?!?!