Chapter 19 - I will kiss you

“I found some blankets.” I informed the others with a smile on my face as I made my way towards the couch and the area where the others currently were, ready to watch a movie. We had played hide and seek for about an hour when we decided to do something else, and everyone thought that watching a movie was a great idea.

“I’ve only got six though, so someone has to share.” I told them as I laid all the blankets except for one on the mattress we had laid on the floor to make more place for everyone. Niall had managed to get half of the couch for himself, while Danielle and Liam shared the other half of it.

I stopped in front of him and stood smiling down at him as his gaze found mine. “What, a blanket for me? You’re so sweet.” He told me as he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over himself before I even managed to react. I must have looked shocked or something, because it didn’t take long before he started to chuckle and held up the side of the blanket that was closest to me. “Guess we’ll have to share, eh?”

I smiled as I lay down next to him under the blanket and his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him, either so I shouldn’t fall off the couch or because he just wanted me closer. Both were fine to me though, I liked the closeness. It was something I had never really experienced with boys before, since I never had had a boyfriend or anything close to it. It was even better than I had ever imagined.

“Everyone is getting comfortable I see.” Harry stated as he approached the couch with Lauren following close behind him. A kind of a confused expression made its way onto his face as his gaze landed on Niall and me. I moved my gaze before it could lock with Harry’s, but that only resulted in meeting Meredith’s gaze. She was sat on one of the mattresses with a blanket draped around her, and she was looking at us with a smile on her face, as if she knew.   

I felt a blush creep onto my face as I realized it was a possibility that she actually knew, so I turned around and hid my face between Niall and me as I snuggled closer to him. Maybe Niall had told her about us, it was possible, right?

I bent my head upwards so I was looking at him, and his gaze was already fixed on me. “Niall?” I whispered not wanting the others to hear our conversation.

“Hmm?”

“Does Meredith know?” I asked him and his gaze left mine for a couple of seconds before it returned again.

“Know about us you mean?” He asked me with a smile, but it didn’t seem like he needed an answer, because he continued. “Don’t worry, she won’t tell anyone.”

“It’s o-“ I started, but Louis interrupted our silent conversation.

“Does everyone agree on watching The Last song?” I doubt he was the one suggesting the movie, but I didn’t mind watching it. I had never really seen it, but a lot of girls seemed to love it.

 I don’t think all the boys wanted to see that movie, but they all agreed so Louis put it into the DVD player and fixed the settings. I turned around in Niall’s grasp again so I got a clear view of the TV.

“Can you see the screen?” I asked as I looked over my shoulder at Niall.

“Your head isn’t that big.” He answered with a smile as he laid his head on my shoulder so our cheeks were next to each other, and it was as if the others weren’t there at all. I wasn’t sure if they noticed though, because the movie had started and they were all sat in front of us. Well, all except for Liam and Danielle who were also sat on the couch.  

***

We were about 30 minutes into the movie when I felt a buzz on the back of my thigh causing me to let out a small laugh, and the part from the movie wasn’t exactly something to laugh at, so I got a few glances from the others.