Epilogue

"Gracie quit running!" I yell as I try to bring the waffles to the table before school.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Harry walks by and kisses my forehead before making lunches.

"Mommy! Mommy! Cat peed on my jacket!" Eli tugs on my shirt as I set the waffles down.

"Cat!" I yell to our Golden Retriever who is laying in the middle of the kitchen floor. "Kids, please sit down and eat your breakfast!" I open the door to let Cat outside. They quickly sit down and Harry stuffs their lunches into their backpacks.

"You almost ready kids? We need to head out," Harry says as he slips his shoes on. They nod frantically as they stuff the last few bites in and go out their shoes on and I run to grab my things for the day at the hospital. I run down the stairs quickly and head out to the car.

"Let's go!" I smile and buckle before turning around to make sure the kids have everything. We have a method that every day we all get ready together, take the kids to school, and Harry drops me off at work. We live in the suburbs of Tulsa and I still work at the same old hospital. Harry has been working in solo stuff since the band decided to go their own ways for a while so he is usually at the studio or at home writing music.

"Mommy! Eli took my teddy!" Gracie kicks my seat and tries to get the bear back.

"Eli please give it back to your sister," I turn to see the crazy 8 year old twins we have. We have though about having more but we haven't really tried to.

"Here we are, have a good day kiddos!" Harry turns around and smiles as the give him and I kisses before leaving for school.

"I wish I could get off work every once in a while," I huff after the kids get out of the car.

"About that," he smiles but keeps his eyes forward.

"What do you mean about that?" I question curiously and try to read his expression. He ignores me but smirks and keeps his eyes forward. "C'mon please tell me!"

"I may have possibly got you something for our anniversary," he smiles and finally turns to look at me.

"And that might be...?" I continue to interrogate.

"Look in the glove box," he chuckles and looks back at the road. I quickly reach for the glovebox and gasp at the tickets I find.

"Who will watch Gracie and Eli?" I look back at him as my shoulders sink because of the possibility of not going.

"Josh and Tiffany agreed to keep them for the week," he smiles at his well thought out plan.

"Back to the island then," I smile as I remember all the times we've had there.