chapter thirty-three: traitor

"traitor"

"traitor"

wall rose hospital

wall rose hospital

and as he promised, levi came back for you.

you could still feel like presence lurking even though he'd left already for school. the memory of him walking in earlier, arms full of snacks and entertainment, made your thoughts spiral. he'd placed everything beside you, as if it was no big deal to him—but it was to you.

you found yourself lying in bed, the pillow pressed against your face in a vain attempt to smother the feelings inside you. the events from the casino hadn't fully sunk in yet, and processing everything became even more challenging with distractions like levi.

levi ackerman, officially your boyfriend now.

the actuality of it was almost too much to grasp. you couldn't believe it—you were levi's girlfriend. how did that even happen? and why did it feel so...unreal?

but that wasn't the only thing sending a thrill through you.

just ten minutes ago, you received a text from the group chat with mikasa, historia, petra, and sasha, announcing that they were on their way to visit you.

after sending a quick response, you grabbed the shin ramyun cup noodle levi had brought you and peeled back the lid, taking in a deep breath to let the spicy steam fill your senses.

ping.

imessage
eren😈

eren😈
hey, doll face. levi told me what happened. are you okay? i swear to god, i want to kill that fucking pervert for hurting you!😡

you
hey, eren! i'm alright, really. but that's super sweet, thank you for checking up on me.☺️💕

eren😈
that doesn't make me feel better.😖i should've been there. i'm so sorry. if i'd known, i would've come to the bar myself. that creep's lucky levi got to him before i did.