Chapter 5

(You P.O.V)

I nodded and Mikey picked me up bridal style, I was kind of tooken off a bit by his action but I allowed it to happen. When he had a good grip, he started to run to the end of the rooftop.

"WAIT MIKEY, WHAT'S HAPPENING!"I said as I grabbed his arm tighter.

I shut my eyes tight and felt everything become lighter. I opened my eyes and froze in Mikey's arms. We're in the air and was about to land on another rooftop. Each time Mikey jumped I could see us getting closer and closer to the skate park.

When we made it to the park we sat on a near by bench. There Mikey pulled a out a fresh pizza under the bench and opened it. I quickly grabbed a slice happily ate it. My cheeks were filled with Antonio's Pizza, to the point I looked like a chipmunk. I felt like someone was staring me, I saw on the corner of my eye that Mikey was staring at me and I decided to tease him.

" You know if you're gonna just stare at me, take a picture it last longer." I smirked

He blushed in emmbarressment, and I just laughed.

"I'm kidding, relax!" I laughed

" Heh, yeah." he replied rubbing the back of his head

"So do you Skate?" I asked seeing his skateboard next to him.

"Yeah I do!, can you do tricks on your skateboard ?I notice you're it early, I never thought you could skate."

"Well to answer you're first question I can't do cool tricks, the only one I can do is an ollie . And what's that last part suppose to mean, just because I'm a girl it's surprising for me to skate?"

"N-No! I didn't mean it like that!"

" Sorry, I didn't mean to come at you like that. Guys at my school can be...rude sometimes." I explained

"Its cool, I mean I like them feisty!" He joked

I could help but laugh.

"If you want I can show you some of my skills, if you want?"

I nodded

"I would like that."

----------

"Alright watch me first and try to copy me." Mikey yelled

I nodded my head with determination.

Mikey ran with his skateboard and jumped in the air, he placed his skateboard under his feet and did a triple back flip and landed perfectly on the ground and did an ollie.

He turned to me and smiled,

"So can you manage that?" He asked

I nodded my head but I tried to hide my concern about hopefully not dying.

I grabbed my skateboard, ran, and jumped in the air and prayed....