One shot- Pregnant

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY TRIGGERING SO THIS A HUGE WARNING!!!!

AGAIN THIS IS A TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, BEING TRIGGER MIGHT OCCUR TO THIS ONE-SHOT!!!!

3rd P.O.V

"I can't believe it." the (hair color) haired girl exclaimed. She took one look at the pregnancy test in disbelief. She quickly threw the test away and grabbed the pink and white box , she pulled out another test from the box and locked herself in the bathroom one more time. Minutes past and she flushed the toilet and washed her hands. Before leaving the bathroom she placed the test on the counter and went back into her room where she crawled into bed with a blank face. She stared at the ceiling slowly lifting up her (favorite color) shirt only above her belly button. She placed her (skin color) hand on to her bare stomach and started to lightly pat her stomach. Tears started to fall from the corner of her eyes, the back of her throat started to burn as a lump started to form trying to stop the crying. Countless of scenarios started to flood and clog her mind which made it even worse, not knowing how everyone would react to a 18 year old getting pregnant... even your boyfriend for 3 years,Mikey.

Would he leave her?

Would he be mad?

Would a abortion be involved?

Those three thoughts kept on repeating itself over and over again. She decided to pull up the covers and close her eyes, she did her best to clear her mind and focused on her breathing. Eventually she fell asleep and the nightmare started to begin...

(You P.O.V)

A light tap was heard from my window, I groaned as I tossed and turn ignoring the sound trying to get comfortable again. Another tap was heard but this time it louder than it was the first, I decided to finally get out of bed and open the window to let Mikey in. Mikey greeted me with a hug and a kiss, he asked if he could use my bathroom and I agreed. Once he left the room to the restroom I crawled back into bed scrolling through social media on my phone. A slow creak was heard from bathroom door. Mikey walked out carrying something in his hands. He stood at the foot of my bed with a grim look on his face.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked not knowing what he had in his hands. He tossed the pregancy test onto the bed and judging by his face I'm assuming it was positive. A gasp exscape my lips, I looked at the test and at Mikey. His fist clenched together tightly and his lip quivering.

"Is it mine?" He asked in a low whisper. I nodded my head 'yes' tears already strolling down my face.

"The child is one hundred percent yours Mikey...."