Chapter 16:Redone

(You P.O.V)

2 days past and my legs gave been getting better but I still struggle trying to walk on my own. Ever since Val found out she's been down in the lair helping out, taking care of me. Most of the time she comes in the evening and as I wait I lay in bed and sleep. Not only that but the turtles keep me company .

Donnie does checkups,  Leo and Raph come to visit sometimes but most of the time they bicker back and fourth so its pretty entertaining to watch, and there's Mikey he visits me more than anybody. Everyday, Every night he'll visit and bring me food along with snacks. He practically my butler , one hell of a butler  (*winks). The only thing he doesn't do is bathe me that's when Val comes and helps with that.  I hear a light knock outside the lab's door, I smile knowing it has to be Mikey.

"Come in." 

The door slowly started to open and Mikey walks in with trey of soup and dumplings on the side.

"Hey I brought you some lunch I hope you like it." Mikey smiled

I could just feel my heart melt at the bright smile.

"T-Thank you Mikey." I grabbed the tray full of food and gently set it on my lap. He handed me a spoon and I started to eat my lunch.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked

I set down my spoon on my trey. 

I looked up at him and replied.

"I've been better." 

"That's good. "

Silence took over the room and I soon decided to talk again.

"  Why you still come after  me when I told you not too?" I asked

"I was worried."

"Was that it?" 

Hoping that wasn't all, hoping that he would say something else. 

"Do you remember that promise I made a while back?" He asked

"Of course, you said you will always be there for me no matter what." 

"That's why, I wasn't gonna break that promise no matter what you say."

" That's good to hear." 

"And there's another reason but I don't know if you would accept it."

"Accept it? Just tell me." I laughed

" You know as you being my crush I need to protect you and hopefully you feel the same.  And maybe we could be a couple? " he explained 

" Mikey..."

"You don't have to accept it just wanted you to know." 

" I accept it, Mikey." 

"Wait what?" 

"I said I accept it."

"Even if I'm a mutant? "

"Mikey I don't care about what you look like or what you are. You make me feel important and I so happen to like you too."

"So... uh you like me? " He asked

I nodded, I could feel the heat on my cheeks. 

---------------------

To be continued 

Sorry that I left the cliffhanger. 

Hope you like it!

Bye~

---------------------------