Chapter 8

(You P.O.V)

"Bye mom, I'll be back around 9! I'm just going to libary to study for a history assignment!" I yelled as I was about to exit the apartment

"Alright but you better be here at 9!, and dinner will be in the fridge when you get back!" she replied

I closed the door left the building, I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

As I set the phone on my ear I heard a man's voice answered the phone.

"Hey Hun, how's it going?"

"Good, we're meeting in the abandon warehouse. You better be there."

"You know I am, would I ever let you down."

"You know there's always a possibility,beside things around here are pretty... crazy."

"Tell me about it, so what's the mission?"

"I'll explain it later, I need to go bye."

With that Hun hung up, I felt guilty lying to you're mom but I don't know why I decided to join the Purple Dragons... it just happened! I want to quit but I'm afraid if I do they might hunt me down and jump me. And it's not something I want....

I gave a deep sigh and continued to walk to the abandon warehouse.

--------------------------------

Time Skip

--------------------------------------------------

I opened the door to see a light shining over a table with the gang surrounded it.

"Hey." I greeted as I came closer

"Sup, Angel." Sid replied

Hun handed me as mask to half of my face, from my chin to my nose. Even if we did get caught I don't want anyone recognize me right off the bat, along with my real name they came up with nickname, Angel. It's not bad nor or is it catchy but it's okay.

"Now since you're here we're gonna try to rob the jewelry store a couple blocks down." Hun explained

I nodded my head in agreement, ignoring the fear of me going to jail.

I made sure that I had everything in place, I tightened my shoes laces along my mask.

"You ready?" I asked

Receiving a nod I continued with my small 'pep' talk.

"Good, now let's make this quick I got dinner waiting at home and a time limit."

We all jumped in the van and made our way to the Jewelry store.

--------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter!

Bye~~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------