Chapter 27

* WARNING : MILD SEXUAL CONTENT UP AHEAD!!! YOU ARE WARNED!!! *

Mikey placed his hands on Y/n's waist,stroking the sides with the tip of his thumbs. He drew his eyes up and down Y/n's body genuinely smiling as the perfect figure before him. Y/n bit her lip as she rested her arms above her head. Mikey leaned into Y/n's neck and began a trail of small pecks up to her ear .

" I don't like it when you mess with me,Y/n." Mikey whispered into her ear. A amused hum left Y/n's lips as she placed her hands on top of his head. She untied to knot of his orange mask and threw it off the side of the bed,landing onto her small desk beside them. She grunted as Mikey's pecks started to fade into small love bites leading down to her chest. Y/n sat up and quickly removed her upper garments with a some help with Mikey. When it was finally removed Mikey pushed her back against the pillow and attacked her lips. Lips now moving in sync he crept his hand towards her right breast, massaging it as they're lips parted. Mikey's and Y/n's eyes met each others , without any hesitation Y/n pushed Mikey off her making him fall back. Propping himself up with his elbows he yelped in surprise as Y/n hopped on top of him, straddling herself in his lap.

Mikey sat up placing his hands on her hips and staring deeply into Y/n's eyes both smiling. A faint sound of ' creaks ' could be heard up the stairs. The couple gasped as they pushed each other off, both frantically looking around the room. The footsteps were getting closer and closer towards the bedroom and they knew they were running out of time. Y/n tapped Mikey on the shoulder and motioned him to her covers on her bed, he shook his head 'no' but reassured him that it would work. Y/n shoved him under her covers as she tucked herself in making sure that she covered her bra straps, so her mother wouldn't get suspicious. The sound of footsteps stopped onceit made it to her door. The knob slowly turn as it revealed Y/n's mother scratching her head groggily.

"Hey Sweetie, you're finally home." ( Mother's name) said.

"Yeah, I'm actually going to bed now. The jog worn me out!" Y/n replied, trying her best to get rid of her Mom.

Underneath the covers Mikey laid tensely and nervously waiting until Y/n's mother left but the conversation continued. When he lifted his gaze from floral printed sheets his eyes widened noticing that Y/n's legs were spread opened. A smirk rose from his lips as he placed his green hands on the rim of Y/n's black pants and started to slowly pull them down.

Y/n squeaked before slapping her hand over her mouth. Y/n's mother furrowed her eyebrows asking what was wrong.

"N-Nothing, I thought I saw a spider but it turns out it was a ... piece of lint! Yeah totally a piece of lint."

"Oh okay, well I'm going back to bed. I have work in the morning, goodnight." She said before leaving the room,closing the door behind her. Y/n sighed in relief throwing her head back to another pillow.

Still underneath the covers Mikey successfully removed her pants. There in front of him lied Y/n in her underwear, Mikey chuckled peaking his head out from underneath the covers to only to receive a smack on the top of his head.

"Ow, what was that for?" Mikey asked trying to be innocent.

"You know what you did, I could have blew it for the both of us."

"Forgive me~." Mikey cooed as he kissed Y/n's stomach,trailing them down to the rim of her underwear. He lifted his head and looked up at Y/n , who nodded him to go further. Mikey glanced back down and gulped nervously he placed his lips upon the thin fabric and continued to kiss down her womanhood. A pleasant gasp shot out of Y/n's mouth as she clenched her legs softly around Mikey's shoulders. Mikey continued to make-out with her womanhood ( I know that sounds, "off" I don' know how else to explain it lmao.) as Y/n bit her lip trying to contain the moans. Mikey lifted up his head and spoke, " Come on, Y/n. I wanna hear.~" He cooed. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in pleasure as she shook her head side to side, with beads of sweat started to prick on her forehead.

"M-My Mother, might come in again."

Mikey chuckled as he ripped off her underwear and started to peck her bare skin. With wide eyes Y/n grabbed her small pillow and shoved it against her face, clenching the fabric as she filled the pillow with her moans of pleasures. Mikey began a small trail of kisses once more to the same spot on her women hood . He continued his work swirling his tongue as he finessed everything down below, he stopped when he saw Y/n's legs twitch knowing that she was close.

He sat up and placed his hand on her wet womanhood. Mikey smirked as he began to place finger inside of Y/n. Y/n winced at first but began to slowly arch her back as Mikey pumped his fingers in and out.

"F-Faster.~" She pleaded, placing her hands on Mikey's shoulders not to mention deepening her nails into his freckled green skin. He pumped faster and faster until he had to finally stop when warm fluid exited out of her body. Mikey took his finger out and leaned closer to Y/n's lips, pecking them and said...

" I love you."

" I love you too."

Wow... I hope this Lemon/ish chapter was good enough..

So ummm... yea lol bye!