Christmas Edition!!!!-Part one

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING!!!: Yes I know it's still November but I really don't feel like making a Thanksgiving Edition... sorry, not only that but I'm not in the holiday spirit to make a Thanksgiving one either so I hope you enjoy this edition and bye! <3

(At the turtle's lair)

Y/n walks out the bathroom after using it and joins Mikey on the couch, who was watching Christmas specials on T.V. Y/n plops herself on the couch right next to Mikey and groans.

"What's wrong?" He asked patting her head. Y/n turns her head slightly up to get a better view of him and speaks.

"I don't want you to go on night patrol. Ever since December started you are going on more night patrols than usual, I just want you to stay for one night just once with me. I mean it's 2 days before Christmas!, I just want to spend time with you."

"Well why don't you come down here early than like at 7:30 in the evening."

"Mikey you know I can't, I have that job at the pizzeria that I recently started. I can't just ask for days off like that now. "

"Well ever since December it's been crazy with all the robberies. I mean people do a lot of crazy things when it's near Christmas. But you know what?" He asked, Y/n hummed in response. Y/n sits up and snuggles closer to Mikey's arm.

"You can spend the night with me tonight, Christmas Eve, and on Christmas day. I'll go on patrol tonight and I'll stay with you Christmas Eve and Christmas to make it up to you."

"What about my clothes?" She asked

"I'll stop by your apartment and tell your mom what's going on."

"You'll do all of this for me?"

"Heck yeah! What kind of boyfriend would I be?" He chuckled planting kisses along her face.

"*Ahem*... sorry to interrupt but we need to go now Mikey." Leo said as he straps on his swords to his belt. Y/n sighs and shoos her hand in the air signing Mikey to go.

"I'll be fine, I'll see you later on." She said quietly. Mikey smirked and places a small peck on Y/n's lips.

" I won't be long... and if you want we can cuddle~." He cooed, winking at the same time. Heat rose to Y/n's cheeks and waved good bye as she watched her turtle boyfriend out the sewards with his brothers.

Five minutes past and Y/n was bored of watching Christmas specials on T.V. So she got up and decided to look around, when she walked past the Donnie's lab she notice something orange glowing . Her eyes slightly sparkled ,knowing that she was intrigued to the weird orange liquid in the glass tube she walked towards it like a moth to a flame. As she was walking she didn't' notice her shoelaces were slowly coming untied. She then stepped on her white shoelaces and started to fall forward.

'Crash'

When Y/n fell she knocked over the glass tube over and ended up breaking it. Her body landing on the floor she winces in pain. She regained her vision and gasps in horror to see that the glowing liquid was all over her head and slightly on her arms and hands.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She repeated, eyes big as saucers. She raced out of the lab and quickly started to bang her hand on the doors of the Master Splinter's room. The doors slid opened harshly as Splinter appeared in front of Y/n.

"Y/n?! What happened to you?" He panicked , eyes concerned on what he's seeing.

"H-Help...." Y/n breathed before falling into Splinter's arms. At this point the orange liquid was already soaking into her skin. Splinter carried her towards the couch , laying her on the cushions. Splinter quickly went to kitchen with a small wash cloth. He runs warm water onto the wash cloth and rings out the excess. He returns to the living room back to Y/n and gasps in horror, dropping the wash cloth in the process.