Chapter 24- Part 3

Attention this part will be the last part of this chapter, which will only have mild of sexual content sooooooooo.... you've been warned.

Y/n's eyes brimmed tears with embarrassment, she hit Mikey once more before getting off the bed snatching her pants in the process. Her vision started to become a blur which made her struggle with the zipper on her jeans. Mikey's non-existing eyebrows furrowed in guilt. He slid off the bed and walked towards Y/n placing a hand on her shoulder.

"D-Don't touch me.." She said in annoyed tone. She took his green hand and harshly threw it off her shoulder, still trying to unzip the zipper Mikey sighed before smacking the jeans back on the floor. Y/n turned around in disbelief, she bent over about the pick up the jeans until she felt a pinch on her butt which made her squeal. She jumped back away from Mikey. Mikey on the other hand smirked and walked closer to Y/n. Y/n gulped when he closed the space between them, he lifted up her chin as he stared into her eyes biting his lip seductively.

"Move out of my way Mikey.." She stated trying to push him off her body. Her body was soon lifted off the ground, with a hand resting on her back and another holding her from her bottom. Y/n blushed and turned her head the other direction pouting.

"Did I hurt my baby's feelings?~" Mikey cooed still holding her in his arms.

" 'B-baby?!' I am no baby!" She pouted,crossing her arms still avoiding eye contact. Mikey chuckled and placing her on his bed and crawled on top of her. Y/n placed her hands on his chest trying to push him off of her but failed as Mikey snatched her hands and held them above her head.

" Stop acting like that,Y/n...I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Sorry that you made feel like a complete idiot for something that I couldn't help?"

"Yes, I'm sorry for making you feel that way. And the only reason why I laughed was because I thought it was kind of..cute."

"You found it 'cute'?" Y/n scoffed as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp but she failed miserably. She flipped herself over as her hands were still his grasp, arms twisting she tried to loosen his grasp with her feet. She over heard Mikey's chuckle watching her struggle. Y/n tensed up a bit feeling Mikey hovering over her back side of her body, she shivered as he began to peck his lips against her shoulder and neck. Y/n pleaded for him to stop but they both knew that she really didn't want that choice to come true.

"It's kind of sexy when you're stubborn." He whispered in her ear, playfully biting her shoulder. Y/n slighlty hissed in pain as her back gently fell on his plastron. Mikey began to kiss along Y/n neck, he enjoyed the small grunts that she made as she still tried to remain stubborn but he knew she would break. He took his free hand and began to roam every part of her body. He felt her shaking with pleasure and the slight hitch in her breathing.

"Just give up Y/n already, I know you want to enjoy this as much as me."

"Y-Yeah right, you r-really think I'll give up? I-I'll make you suffer without making any noises!" She declared. Mikey smirked at her determination and slowly made his down to her woman hood. If listened closely you could of hear Y/n inhaled sharply knowing that that was the weakest part of her body. Mikey took his time rubbing her inner thighs, going up and down and each stroke he gave her he would purposely brush his fingers against the clit. Which made Y/n bite her lip and arch her back each time. Mikey decided to let go Y/n's arms as she just fell on the pillow trying to catch her breath.

"I-I won." She breathed, still shaking from the experience.

"Hmmm...what about this?" He said to himself. Y/n overheard on the question and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Mikey lifted up Y/n's shirt and started to kiss her slightly covered chest. Y/n gently placed her hand on top of his head he went to work. He started to leave unnoticeable hickeys on the parts that will be covered later on. His kisses traveled from her chest and back to her lips receiving for a french kiss, he fondled her left breast and woman hood. All at the same time Y/n couldn't handle it no more, the core of her stomach started to become a tight knot. Y/n's hands clenched around his shoulder, as his went faster so did the fluid that were slowly exiting Y/n's body. Her nails soon started to claw against his skin which made him growl and the excitement in his ego rise. He shoved his hand into her pants such as her underwear feeling everything bare for the first time. He started to grab, fondle, massage, etc.- to Y/n's womanhood but yet he did not enter his fingers. Once he hit the g-spot he felt warm fluid against his green hand and a loud moan escaped Y/n's lips, she quickly covered her mouth as she got up and pushed him off of her. Mikey gave a proud chuckle and a victorious smile as Y/n was flustered.

"It looks like I won."

"Shut up!" She hollered punching the side of his arm as he hollered in pain. "Sorry didn't mean for it to hurt" She added.

"Come here." He said pulling her into a hug, inhaling the sweet scent of her (hair color) locks.Mikey soon lifted the bed sheets over eachother and cuddled until they both feel asleep for the night.

Y/n woke up with a slight shiver on her back. She pouted and rolled over to her other side and noticed that Mikey wasn't beside her. She sat up and rubbed her head and exit the room, entered the kitchen ( which was empty as well). She started to make coffee and hum a tune. It wasn't to long until the coffee was done and she started to pour it into a mug. Y/n starts to takes small sips of the brown, steamy liquid. As she was drinking her coffee she felt a pair of green arms snake around her waist and pull her into a tight hug from the behind. She giggle and turned her head to place a tiny peck on Mikey's cheek.

"You were great last night. You know that?~" He cooed into her ear. Flustered and avoiding answering Y/n started to chugged down her coffee. Mikey chuckled, resting his chin on her shoulder.

" That will be the last time we will ever do anything like that again." She mumbled, lips still pressed against the porcelain mug.

"Noooooo~ I really enjoyed it!" He whined. Y/n placed the mug on the counter and turned her body, facing Mikey. She smiled and cupped his cheeks, leaning closer to his lips.

"Okay... maybe some other day." Y/n whispered as she finally kissed his lips. Mikey removed his arms around her waist and placed them on her cheeks deepening the kiss they shared. A small cough intterupted the couple's 'moment' and turned to see the other couple in front of the entrance of the kitchen.

"Sorry Y/n, but Raph and I got hungry." Val said.

"Oh then I'll make you guys something, just sit down okay?" Mikey said. Y/n filled up her mug with more coffee before sitting down, and of course Raph and Val sat next each other. Mikey grabbed a pan and placed it on the oven and as for everyone else they watched him get to work. As Raph was watching Mikey cook he notice marks on his little brother's shoulder blades. He squinted trying to get a better focus and automatically blushed finally seeing there was 'claw marks'.

"M-Mikey? What happened to your shoulders?" Raph asked. Mikey right away tensed up but remained to still cook, not answering his question but as for Y/n, she almost choked on her coffee knowing that Raph probably gets the picture from last night. Raph and Y/n slowly started to turn they're head as well making eye contact.

"A-Are you still-"

" I'M STILL A VIRGIN!!!" Y/n shouted cutting off Raph in the process.

"Wait what?!" Val hollered, glaring at Y/n. Y/n groans as her head falls into her hands, rubbing her temples with her thumbs.

" Oh boy.." She breathed.

​​​​​​​