22

Jane

It was like 4 something in the morning and someone was knocking at my door which also meant someone was gonna get cussed the fuck out! Before I could make it to the door Ben beat me to it. He told me to stay back and then opened the door. He said a few words to the person on the other side and then opened it allowing them to walk in.

"Jane, baby!" Colson said as he ran up to me.

I studied his face he was excited about something. I just couldn't understand what could have him so excited that he would show up here at 4 in the morning when he's supposted to be in New York!

"Colson what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Its all over, baby. They caught her." He replied, as he pulled me into an embrace.

Our hug was short lived because I pulled a way from him.

"That's great but why are you here?" I asked, making my way back to my room.

I grabbed my phone and realized I had tons of missed calls and texts. The guys had been trying to warn me that Colson was on his way. Ugh!

"What do you mean? I came here to get you and Casie. I wanna take you guys home." He said

"We can't just up and leave. Casie is having a great time here and we still have a couple more days left." I replied.

"Ok well we can make it up to her when we get back." He said smiling

"You don't get it do you? You can't just come in here demanding we leave and come back home. I'm not ready to go." I snapped.

His smile quickly left his face.

"Can we stop this? I just want my family back. I want things to go back to how they were before. I wanna move back in permanently​. I wanna have movie nights with you and Casie. Be there for your at home visits. Hold you in my arms and be able to be around for moments like this." He said as he crested my stomach.

"Colson, I don't know what to tell you. I mean if you had of just been honest with me from the beginning when you first found out we probably wouldn't be having this discussion right now." I said

"You're right but at the same time I was trying to protect you. I knew the kinda damage something like this could do to you. I was being considerate of your emotional and physical state." he said

"Well look at what good thats done. How do I know that other things from your past won't come back to destroy our family!? How do I know that I can trust you again?" I spat.

"Look I understand your angry! You have every right to be. I fucked up and I had a baby by someone who wasn't my wife. I get that! I was scared and in denial. I didn't want that woman in our lives. I just want you and our family. We've been through so much together and I couldn't let a mistake from my past tear us apart. I couldn't let that mistake cause you to loose our babies! I would never forgive myself. You can trust me and I'll do anything to gain your trust back. Just give me a chance." He cried.

"Colson, I'm tired of giving you chance after chance and you just keep fucking up. Maybe we need to take a step back and separate. Maybe I just need to stay here for a little while." I said turning my back on him.

"No, I won't do it! Not after last time. We can make this work. You act like you don't love me anymore. Like you don't still have feelings for me." He said

I didn't respond and for some reason Colson took this as an opportunity to kiss me. I kissed him back and then smacked him. He moved away clinching his now red jaw. He was mad but that didn't stop him from doing it again. This time he moved his way down to my neck.

"Colson! Stop!" I protested as I fell back onto the bed.

"You don't really want me to stop." He said between breathes as he moved his hands up my night gown.

He started grabbing at my swollen breast. I tried to peel his hands off of me but couldn't. A small moan left me as he kissed the sweet spot on my neck. After that it was over. Colson knew he had be right where he wanted me. He took his right hand from my breast and traveled down my body til he reached my pussy.

"Damn, your already soaking wet." He smirked as he continued his assault on my pearl. Pregnancy made everything more sensitive. And it didn't help that I hadn't had sex in months. I couldn't help myself. I practically tore his shirt off of him.

"I can't even remember the last time that we made love." He whispered into my ear as he removed his pants.

Colson picked me up and moved to the center of the bed and laid me on my side. He got behind me and slightly lifted my leg. Then he slowly thrusted himself into me.

He then started fucking in and out of me and took his time as he worked my pussy slowly. He was taking long slow strokes while he took his other hand and simulated my clit. Moans escaped my lips. I couldn't help it Colson always had this affect on me.

"You feel so fucking good baby."He said as he picked up the pace.

He found the sweet spot on my neck and kissed and sucked on it. His actions were driving me crazy. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

"Oh Colson." I cried as my walls tighten up around him.

I could tell he was close too. His strokes were getting sloppy and he was going faster. After a few short pumps, he began to spasm as he filled me with his release.

"I love you so much. Please forgive me. I don't want to lose you. You mean the world to me. I can't live without you." He whispered into my neck.

"I love you and I forgive you Colson. Just promise me you will never hurt me like that again." I said.

"I promise baby. I promise." He replied.

He caressed my face planted kisses down my neck. We had found our way back to each other once again, but this time I could tell that it was for good.