21

Colson

As soon as we exited the plane I quickly turned airplane mode off and immediately started receiving my notifications. I had a missed call and voicemail from Jane. She just wanted me to know they had made it to Nashville safely. I tried calling but she didn't answer. So I sent her a quick text letting her know we just landed and would be checking in at our hotel soon. Paul, my security guard, got us all checked in and did a sweep of our suite. 

After we settled in for a bit we decided to go grab dinner. On the way we took tons of pictures and made videos but Paul had to remind everyone we couldn't post them. It was for safety reasons. I'm sure Gina was probably following all of our social media accounts and I didn't want her to know where we were. It was crazy but I had to take all of these precautions to keep myself and my family safe.

The next day Diddy had me meet with Camila Cabello. He wanted her to collaborate with me for one of my songs. I told him I needed female vocals for at least two of the songs I wanted on the album. She was one of his first suggestions.

I could either put her on Bad Things or At My Best but I decided she sounded better on the Bad Things track. Thank God she was easy to work with. I was kinda concerned about working with a pop singer but after getting to know her she was pretty chill. I worked really hard on that song so hopefully the fans love it just as much as I do.

My time in New York ended a little earlier than I planned so I was prepared to go back home early. The guys wanted to stay one more night and then leave tomorrow afternoon. We ended up having sushi at NoBu for dinner and the guys wanted to hit the town. I wasn't interested so I went back to the hotel.

I was missing Jane but I promised myself I wouldn't call unless she called me again. I still wanted to give her space in hopes that she would find her way back to me. I tired to take my mind off her by taking a shower and climbing into bed.

I was dead to the world until my phone started going off causing me to wake up. I had 3 missed calls from Jake, one of our other security guards, he stayed back home to keep an eye on the house. I was going to return his call but was interrupted by pounding at my door. I threw on my basketball shorts and jogged to the door. I looked through the peephole to see Paul on the other side. I quickly flung open the door and let him in. He rushed in and I could tell something was wrong.

"Hey, I just got a call from Jake. He tired to call you but..." Paul stated

Whatever he said after that fell on deaf ears. I started freaking out in my head. Oh God! What's wrong? Something's wrong.

"I just woke up. What's going on? Is it Jane and Casie? Are they ok? Did something happen to them?!" I stuttered

"No, I just checked in with Ben. He said they were fine." He stated

"Then what's wrong?"

"Jake said he found Gina in your house. Some how she had disabled the alarm system and the cameras had all frozen up. So he left the guest house and went into the main house to check things out. He searched every room until he hear moaning coming from your bedroom and found Gina.  She was laying in your bed and uh, she was masturbating, calling out your name. When the police got there and arrested her she said it was her house and she was waiting on her husband to return from his business trip. The whole thing was just creepy as fuck."

Great I'm replacing our mattress as soon as I get home. Possibly the whole bed. Nasty ass bitch!

"So they caught her?"

"Yeah, they got her for breaking and entering, along with the vandalize charge for Jane's Jeep. But I think you need to make sure they hit her with some stalking charges. When we get back tomorrow."

"Yeah, I'm not waiting that long."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to get Jane and Casie like now. I can't wait for them to get back home. I've got to be with them now." I said as I started packing my stuff.

Paul must of thought I was crazy cause he went and got the guys up and they were trying to talk me out of leaving.

"Kells, its like 2 in the morning . You can't just leave." Slim said

"And why not? Whats stopping me?"

"Well for one its 2 in the morning. Two Jane and Casie still have like 3 days left on their vaction. You can't just expect them to want to leave with you and you can't stay cause we're meeting with Quavo on the day their heading back." Dub stated

"I agree with Dub and Slim. You can't just run off to Nashville in the middle of the night. Your still supposted to be giving Jane her space. Look man, if you have to go at least wait until you've talked to her before rushing down there." Dre said

"I know y'all are just trying to help but I aint tryin to hear all that. All that matters right now is being with my family and that's what I'm gonna do." I said as I brushed passed them.

At this point there was nothing more they could say to me that would change my mind. And even if there was it didn't matter I could no longer hear them. My mind was on Jane and Casie, nothing else. This was it, it was over. Gina was finally gonna be out of our lives and hopefully Jane and I could start over.