Chapter 1

*Carnival*

"C'mon Wis! You're going to love this!"

"I would rather stay here than to ride that UFO"

"Oh, c'mon.It's my birthday!" Her lower lips pooched.

I made a deep sigh after accepting her request. We went to the UFO and a uniformed man fastened our seatbelts over us.

"Is this really necessary?riding mad rides? We could just do something else! Like eating popcorn, going to the scary house, or riding ferris wheel?" I blabbed.

"Tss, such a kiddo. Tomorrow, will going to be the best of all our nightmares" she said sarcastically.

Everyone settled as the horn started beeping, and I know I'm going to feel shit after this. The UFO started to make circles and some of the riders at my side started screaming.It slowly move in circles until it was loose in its lock. It began swaying back and forth until it swings up so high, going circles. Shit! I think my organs are going to pop out! Just then the person at my side dropped his marple. It made me laugh, and also made me feel a bit better.

"It was a good ride! Maybe we should try it again next time!"

"Not gonna happen, Jess. C'mon. Let's go back to our dorm."

"Okay,fine" She whimpered.

We started walking to our dorm. It was just 56 meters away from the carnival. When we reached the dorm, Jess opened the main door and we  slowly walked inside. Only the tapping of our heels were the only noise be heard. We tiptoed through the halls and reached each others room.

"Thank you, Wis!"she whispered.

"Oh don't worry, you're always welcome." I said sarcastically.

I closed the door and let out a deep sigh. Jess is right. Tomorrow will be the best of all our nightmares.We are going to be separated and will be brought to a new camp.We don't do schooling.We just train for defense. And i'm sick of it.

Me and Jessica are in the rank four. Yes. You've heard it right. Rank four. We should be heading ourselves to rank two last three years when we were always caught by Ms. Madeline, our leader, going out of our camp without permissions, and going home late that makes our rank to be in its permanent position. And it's all because of Jessica. Thanks a lot to her.

I bring back my attention to Ms. Victoria which is now scanning the book silently, then turned to look at the crowd again.

"Here are the list of the persons that will be going to the rank one.

*Shane Dowler
*Mark kinson
*Lara Youngster
*Martha Anderson

....

*..."

I was standing on the gym for almost 2 hours and my feet are going to give up in no time. Everything went silent when Ms. Victoria stopped talking and caught my attention back again to her.

"Lastly. Wisteria Goldenwood."

Me and Jessica where both in a great shock and started exchanging glances. Now everyone was starring at me.

"How did it happen?" Jess asked.

"I don't know. Assuming Ms. Madeline felt pity for me being snared by her?" I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes at me which made me smirk.

"I'll go ask her."

Jess nodded. I headed to the stage and caught everyone's attention.

"Ms. Victoria. I think we are having a tiny problem here."

"About what?" She asked me. Raising her eyebrow.

"Me. I think you're wrong for I am in-.."

"Ms. Goldenwood. There is no problem going on here except on what you are thinking right now. The Windhit Camp is where you are destined to be."

"But-.."

"Next are the given list for the persons that are staying in the Hendor Camp..

*Mary Grewish
*Leah Nonesor

*.."

That's it. She ignored me. And now I am staying in the Rank one's camp.

Windhit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Four hours had passed until Ms. Victoria dictated all the person listed in the book. Everyone started to bring their packs into the bus.

I carried my pack and brought my arms to a crying Jess, then she hugged me tightly.

"Wis.." she whimpers.

"It will be okay. I know you can handle yourself out there.." I said, giving her an assuring smile.

She nodded and smile.

She hugged me one last time and went into the bus. She wave her hands at me and so do I. I went inside the other bus. It was big and comfy. I placed my bag at the compartment and sit on the empty sit and close my eyes to take a nap.

____________________________________
Hahahahahah😂😂😂😂 whatchatink?😂😂😂😂

Just stick with me and we will be cupcakes and rainbows again!(trolls) 😂

Vote,comment,follow or else

Kick me!xD

                  👑
Bubblesss23