Chapter 15

Wis(P.O.V.)

It was monday and I was lying at my room. The thing that Auxdener said to me was unbelievable. That I have a wolf living inside me.

My wolf.

I sighed and jumped out off my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I slid down my sweatshirt and leggings after.

I opened the glass door and stepped outside. All the trainees were having their training. I gazed at Nathan and Lara who were sitting at the corner. They were both feeding each other some chips until Jason went near to them. They both stand up and jogged to the field to do some squats.

Bad idea, Nathan and Lara.

I stepped inside the room and jumped on my bed, leaving the glass door opened.

I turned on the tv and watch the movie that was showing.

I haven't noticed that I fell asleep until a gust of cold wind, coming from the outside, send me chills, and made me awake. I hurriedly closed the glass door and turned on the lights.

I reached for my phone to check the time. It was 8:16pm. I've already missed the dinner.

I went out of my room and walked downstairs. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed some cookies in the fridge. I went to the yard after and headed to the pool. It was been three days since I haven't touch this one.

I sit like an Indian and stared at the light blue colored water. I then decided to roll my leggings up and sinked my legs into it.

As I was swaying my legs back and forth into the water, Auxdener appeared at my side, holding a can of beer.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"I should be the one who was asking that." I said.

"I'm the leader of this camp. I should be the one to asked that, especially if that person concerns me." He said.

I smirked.

"You're really funny."

"I know." He said and take the can into his mouth.

"By the way, i'm sorry for telling you about your wolf. I should've tell you soon but it seems that soon was today." He continued.

I smiled at him.

"It's okay, I understand. Maybe I need some time to cool off things." I said as I stand up on the edge of the pool.

I removed my sweatshirt as well as my leggings, leaving only my two piece on me. I heard Auxdener growled, causing me to smirk.

Did he just growled?

"What are you doing?"He asked, raising his eyebrow in confusion.

I didn't respond instead jumped on the pool.

"Want to join me?" I beamed.

"It's cold."

"Aww.. afraid of cold water, Doggy?"

He sighed and got up on his feet. He immediately slid down his pants and shirt, revealing his abs and with his boxers only. He smirked when he caught me starring at him.

"Thank you for that compliment." He said.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Dont deny it. I see it in your eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him.

He took a deep breath and plunge into the water. He hoisted himself up and swimmed to me. Our faces were just inches away.