Chapter 11

I was laying on my bed for how many hours. Suddenly, the alarm of the camp rang. I jumped out of my bed and peeked at my window.

Forest fire.

The forest was just kilometers away from the camp, and it was part of the Whindit's boundary.

Imagine how big Whindit Camp was.

I still didn't change my outfit. That's why I wrapped around the robe that Auxdener gave me and headed to the gym.

We gather at the yard, looking to where the fire started. Everyone murmured causing a loud noise.

I went near to Auxdener.

"What happened?"

"It was the rouges's warning. They will possibly attack anytime. But it would took them for a month or more." He said.

"How do you say so?" I said, raising my eyebrow in confusion.

"I encountered many of them. And I already know their strategies." He said.

I nodded in response and went to look back at the burning trees. He turned to look at me and smirked.

"What?" I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"You just wore my robe." He said.

I blushed. I didn't know that it's his. I just know that he was the one who gave it to me.

"Okay?" I said irritatingly.

Everyone headed back inside the palace. I went to my room and took a shower. After taking a shower, I slid down my black leggings, a crop top and loosed my hair, letting it fall at my back.

I headed downstairs and to the dining room and sat beside Lara and Nathan.

"Hey Wis! It's been awhile since you come to eat for dinner." Lara said.

"Yeah. There were just things I need to fix." I said, then smiled.

She nodded her head and smiled.

The room was occupied with noise. I didn't eat too much and headed to the yard. I went to the pool and sit like an indian.

I'm feeling good now, and my cold disappeared. Tomorrow, I am going back to swimming.

I sat silently at the pool when Domie appeared at my side.

"Hey." He said.

I did not respond, instead I turned to face him and frowned.

"You betrayed me."I said, still narrowing my eyes at him.

"I did not." He said.

"Yes you did. You asked me for dinner and I said yes. I expected that you will be my date. But there comes Auxdener, grinning at me." I gabbled.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry. Auxdener told me to do so. Do you want to see me beaten up by Auxdener again just because for one request?" He said, pouting.

.
I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay okay,fine. But don't ever do that again." I said.

"If Auxdener tells me not to." He said smirking.

I slapped his shoulders, causing him to chuckled.

"You're so funny." I said.

"I know."

Suddenly the rain poured and we both ran to the palace. When we reached inside, I saw Auxdener, crossing his arms to his chest, frowning.

"You just got a cold, now you want to get a package?"